chapter- 4 : Abhimaan met Krushi

(Still in Abhimaan's POV)
We were welcomed heartily and warmly. Before entering to the hotel ,a bunch of girls or I may say my sister-in-laws stopped me from entering. Maybe they were total 9 . Yes the wedding was kept private and intimate. Only our close friends and family friends were invited.

One of the girls came forward and said," Pay us mister to meet our sister."
"How much you want?" I asked.
" Bhai, before 2 hours you denied to give me neg and here you are offering them.... I am hurt bhai... You are so whipped for your wife.." Priti said dramatically wiping her fake tears.
Everyone laughed at her drama and why won't they
"So impatient to meet your wife- in- few-hours..... Not bad" another one said whistling.
"Stop whistling ..... it sounds disgusting." A girl came from back with garlands and smacked the girl. She was wearing a peach coloured embroidered lehenga and her hair was flowing. She had a cat face. She was looking beautiful, ofcourse not as my Kriya. She had a cold aura and gave bad girl vibes.
" It's Nini's marriage... So we are allowed to do every masti with our brother-in-law and can demand  anything. And why are you late ..... Let's ask him a hefty amount and then will shop" she said squealing.
" I don't need anyone's money to shop for myself. And yes we have every right to do masti but not all masti looks funny. So stop that Ruchika. " She said. Her voice was too cold. Not harsh but not so welcoming too. I think the situation was getting out of hand. The atmosphere was little heavy.
"Krushi.... It's the first wedding of the house so a sister in law has the right to demand to the brother in law." A woman said.

Oh so she is Krushi. The one and only girl who managed to sway Vishal from the floor with even noticing. I am sure she is an introvert. I pity you my friend, I said in my mind.
Krushi rolled her eyes.
WTH. She's being really disrespectful. I mean how can she roll her eyes to an elder.
"Bua-"
"So girls what do you want ..... We are really tired.... Please." Vishal said in a flirty tone.
I saw Krushi scrunching her nose. What is this girl's problem. Can't she enjoy the day or what.
"2 lakhs rupees." Said Ruchika.
"WHAT!" Me , Vishal, Pritika, Abhisek exclaimed together.
I looked at Krushi if Ruchika was serious or not. She gave i-already-knew -that look.
"She's just playing. We want that whenever we want we can barge into your house to meet Kriya. And we all know that you will keep her happy but for formalities I request you to keep her happy, comfortable and make her forget her diet so she becomes little chubby." Everyone laughed at her last request and looked at her in awe.
Ruchika was about to say something but Krushi gave her a if-you-try-to-argue-then-you-are-dead look. Really this girl is something. Her tone is full of authority and can make everyone follow her words without any further arguements.
"We also want her to come and spend 4 days with us in a month. Infact every month." Added Mishka . Kriya's other two friends too agreed.
Vishal was looking dreamily at his dreamgirl.
"Dear you don't worry she has every right to do whatever she wants . " Said  Daadu.
"She will be our daughter not daughter in law and will have every right that Pritika has in our family." Mom and dad assured her.
Krushi stretched her lips a little and the girls were smiling heartily while Ruchika was little annoyed ,maybe.
We were then welcomed inside the hotel. The elders were made worn garlands.
______________________________________

We were taken to the  hall for refreshments. Oh God how much I have to wait🥺.
"You wait here I am going to meet your future wife."  Vishal informed.
"My Wife or my  bhabi." He blushed and ran away from there.
"What happened to him?" Mahi asked approaching me , Pritika and Abhishek with Miskha and Niti.
"Someone is in love ." Sang Pritika.
"Who?" Niti questioned.
"Vishal bhai." Priti and Abhishek said in unison.
"With whom?"
"Krushi" chirped Priti.
"I am sure she will too like him. After all he is the charmer Vishal."

Yes Vishal had the charm to get everyone swoon over him. At our college he had received so many proposals but he never gave any attention to them.

"It doesn't look like that. Look there." Mahi pointed at Krushi and Vishal.
Vishal was following Krushi while saying something and she was looking hella annoyed. If she wanted then she could knock  him down  now.
😂The sight was amusing. The person who used to get attention from everyone is trying his best to seek a look from his ladylove .

"Krushi won't pay any attention to him. She never paid attention to any boy. " Ruchika jumped from somewhere and said.
"Are you mad or what!" Niti exclaimed.
"I scared you?" She said seductively.
Ewwww. Gross.

Obviously anyone would get scared .
"Ruchika go and stay with Kriya." My soon to be mom in law came and took Ruchika with her.
"What's with Krushi? Why she's always cold? Most of the time she rolls her eyes. Seems like she is not interested in most of the things. And what about Ruchika?"I asked
"Woah, wait wait wait. One question at a time Mr. Baraskar." Niti said.
"About Krushi , she's is a introvert. Never likes big gathering as this. And about her eye rollings because she didn't like the way her bua i.e. Ruchika's mother and Ruchika behave. " Continued Mishka.
"Total gold digger bitch. And Krushi hates the person who want to depend on someone financially like a gold digger. Ruchika's mom  always used to ask money from uncles even when their financial condition was not good. She would always ask money for her own comfort. She always remains unsatisfied with uncle's salary so asks money from her brothers." Mahi ended .
Okay that was a too much of information.

______________________________________
================================
Hey guys please do comment how was the chapter and what you want to look further in the story. It's my first time in writing and I want to improve that. So please give ur opinions . It matters to me.

Be safe.