chapter: 91

In the morning, all the ladies were preparing breakfast while Krushi and Vishal were planning where to visit on which day.

Today they thought to relax and start visiting the tourist attractions from tomorrow.

"Hey! Did Abhimaan ring you?" Krushi asked Vishal.

"No. He had told that he would be extremely busy for some weeks. Did he call ya?" Vishal asked her.

"If he did then why would I ask you?" Krushi asked him back.

"Point." Vishal pointed at her and nodded.

_______________________

"Let's go and make a round around the city." Pritika suggested.

"That will be a great idea." Vishal said giving a thumbs up.

"Wake this lazy potato first." Ved pointed at Krushi who had passed out in the middle of the movie.

"Who will wake her up?" Vishal asked.  Ved stood up and went towards the kitchen saying he won't.

"Krushi!" Vishal shouted.

"Oh My God! What happened!" Krushi jumped off the sofa.

"We were thinking to wander around the city. Wanna join?" Vishal asked

"Dude, you could have asked me properly without giving an heart attack! My husband would kill you if I died because of you!"

"My best friend will never kill me for you, young lady." He flipped his non existent hair.
Krushi cringed a bit and said, " Whatever. Let's get ready and inform everyone."
She went to her room.

_________________________

"That was really tiring!" Abhishek plopped on the couch.
"It was beautiful!" Krushi said tying her hair.

"Yeah, beautifully tiring." Pritika too plopped on the couch beside Abhishek.

They roamed around the town the entire afternoon and came back at 6.

"Ved, keep this in kitchen." Vishal gave the bags which contained snacks.

"This trip would have been amazing if Abhimaan was too there." Vishal sighed.

"But he isn't. What can we even do in that. It's his work." Krushi gave a sad smile.

"Yes. Cheer up! He will come soon and then you can demand his time for you as long as you want." Vishal cheered her up.

"And who will write my final exam? You?" Krushi mocked.

"Ask your husband to write as his punishment."

"Aha! I don't want to fail." Krushi groaned and went to her room leaving behind a sad Vishal.
He still hadn't got over her and still feels mad that he can't. He felt happy that his friend is happy but what about himself? Afterall he's also a human. He too needs someone to love him, wait for him after he comes from office, someone on whom he can shower his love. Sometimes he can't help to not be jealous of Abhimaan. He got everything he wanted but he never but that never sowed seeds of hatred in his heart. He understands that he needs time to get over but the thing that hurts him is that Krushi never talks to him properly nor do they have a proper conversation.

If we understand it from Krushi's side then she isn't wrong too. She's faithful towards her husband and she isn't rude to anyone. She just doesn't like to talk much or doesn't like to extend any conversation with anyone till it's her husband. It's just her nature. Also she doesn't want to make anything difficult between Abhimaan and Vishal.

"Why aren't you even texting? How much time does it take to write a 'hi'? It's been two weeks. You aren't even asking if I am doing well or not! I know your work is important but isn't your wife important too? That Vishal! He told that however you are tied up, you take out your time to spend with your family!" She scrolled through the unread texts that she had sent him everyday till yesterday.