chapter-58

"I won't accept your confession."

Abhimaan dejectedly took off his hands from her and turned around to leave the room with teary eyes and heavy heart. He knew this would happen but he wasn't prepared for it.

"I want a proper confession, Mr Baraskar. Orelse I won't come with you." Krushi said.

He turned towards her. Tears were falling from his eyes. He was happy to know that she accepted it but was waiting for him to do it properly.

He pulled her to a tight hug.
They both got unbalanced and fell directly on the bed.

Krushi was underneath him.

Abhimaan was still hugging her tight.
"You are too heavy. I can't breathe." Krushi said.
He rolled both of them and changed their position. Krushi was on top of him and he was under her with his hands holding her waist.

"What? Seriously! I thought you will get up."
"No."  He again pulled her into the hug. She accepted it without protesting.
They both were smiling while hugging content with each other.
"You know, I am so happy. I can't wait to introduce you as my wife to the world." He mumbled against her ear.

"I am so sorry!!! I didn't mean to disturb your private time." It was Bhavya's voice.
Both pulled away from each other quickly and stood up.

"All are waiting for you both." Bhavya said and went out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you both want to give your relationship a chance?" Nikita asked first. All were sitting at one side while Krushi and Abhimaan were sitting infront of them .

Krushi held Abhimaan's hand and squeezed it lightly smiling to him.

"I want little bit more time."  She said.
Everyone was pleased how they both were comfortable with each other.

"Okay" Krushi's father said.
"Just don't take any decision in a hurry." Payal said. Krushi nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"You wanted to leave, right? Then take your things and go!" Krushi put all clothes of Abhimaan back to his bags.

"Few moments ago you were completely fine. What happened now? Are you possessed or what?" Abhimaan said in disbelief looking at her moody nature.

Krushi threw her teddy bear on his face.

"You were the only one who was leaving. You were the one who was talking about divorce. You were leaving me! How could you! How dare you to think about leaving me!"  Krushi took out his clothes from the cupboard which he had neatly arranged and kept.

Abhimaan sighed and back hugged her keeping his head on her shoulder. His hands were on her waist. Krushi tried to get out of his hold but he hugged her more tightly. She huffed and and let him be.

"Weren't you the one who asked for the divorce first? Didn't you want me to go away from you? Hmm?" He touched his cheeks against hers and rubbed it.

"That doesn't mean you will leave!" She took his arm and bit it.

"Owww you cannibal woman! Leave me!"

Krushi left his arm and went to the bed.

"Okay, I won't leave you again. Never ever. I promise. Look I am even holding my ears." He held his ears and sat infront of his wife.
She didn't glance at him.