chapter:90

As planned, Krushi said she has to return to college for the farewell function of her seniors and Pritika had to go Raigarh for a job interview.

"But where will you stay?" Abhay asked.
"Papa she can stay with me. Raigarh is not that far from where I live." Krushi said.

"Okay. A bodyguard will also go with you both." Vijay said.
Krushi , Vishal and Pritika shared a look.
"Maa, there's no need. I know self defence and I can protect us both. No need to worry." If the bodyguard comes with them then he may provide every details of them to Prakruti and they didn't wanna risk.

"No, I won't listen. You have to take. You too have bodyguards appointed by Abhimaan. I know they are capable but till you both reach your house, you need someone to guard. I also know that you know how to fight and you are capable to protect both but what if you need protection?" Prakruti left no room to deny.

"Abhimaan appointed bodyguards for me?! When?" She was shocked.

"They stay in your building. You had no idea?" Krushi shook her head.
"That means they follow me everywhere?" She asked.

Prakruti and Abhay nodded.

Krushi shook her head again in disbelief.

"Your brother is going to die by my hands." She gritted her teeth. This was only audible to Pritika.

Pritika was completely nervous during the breakfast. She didn't lift her eyelids and remained quiet.

Krushi patted her thighs to assure her everything is alright and she shouldn't worry.

After the breakfast, Abhay called Krushi and Pritika to the drawing hall.
"Beta, he is Sunil, he will accompany you both till Pritika's stay." Abhay said.
"He?" Krushi was shocked to see that person.

"Any problem?" Abhay asked.
"He's the one who kidnapped me that day and stuffed tissue in my mouth. I don't wanna take him. Ask someone else to come with us. I am not taking him with me." Krushi glared Sunil.

"Beta, he was employed by Abhimaan and he's bound to follow his orders."

"Then he should have gone with him." She grumbled.

"But he assured your safety to him."
"But I don't assure my safety to him." Krushi showed an irritated face.

"You better talk to Abhimaan. He's responsible for this." Abhay knew he can't argue with her more. Sunil was one of their most trusted bodyguards and he always took their orders seriously without any second thoughts.
Krushi squinted her eyes at Sunil till she reached the stairs.

"This Abhimaan! Let him come! I am not gonna sleep with him for a year!"

She rang Abhimaan.

"Hey, sweetie! "
"You cockroach head! Why did you appoint bodyguards for me! And why is that bodyguard of yours will accompany me and Pritika di! And why the hell he is here! He kidnapped me that day and stuffed my mouth with tissue!"
"You green mango more! Come back to India then see. I won't share a room with you from now onwards! You dic-"

"Will you let me say!" Abhimaan shouted. Krushi flinched due to this.
"How dare you to shout! First you appointed bodyguards without my knowledge and now are shouting?! They live in my building?! Seriously!"

"First of all lady, watch your words."
"Watch my words?! Watch your actions first!"
"Will you listen to me! Take a deep breath and sit down."

"Hmm"
"I know you would be angry so I didn't inform you about the bodyguards following you. We all were worried about your safety."

"Gosh, Abhimaan! I stayed in that apartment for 4 years! And my maternal uncle's house is 45 minutes away from where I live. Why would you worry about my safety?!"