chapter-77

Krushi's POV

"Let's go out for dinner." I suggested.
The last time we went out for dinner was the day he proposed.

*Sigh internally*

"Okay. It's been days we went out for dinner." He said.
"Exactly! You never take me out for dates now. That was the first and last date till now." I pouted.
I am not sad if he doesn't take me out for dates and all, I just like teasing him. It's been my new field of interest.

"So my big baby wanna go for a date?." He asked.
I hummed nodding my head.
"Then let's go for a date tonight."

"I want to ask a question."
"What is it?" He asked chewing the potato curry.
"The reason you were busy since few days ago was for this?" I indicated to his coming with me.

"Yes"
*Silence*
"TBH I didn't wanna stay alone in our room.  And also we didn't get to spend time also so I didn't want to miss any slightest of the slightest chance." He said.

"Such a guileful person."

"Ofcourse I am. I am businessman and I know how to take opportunities." He wiped my lips with his finger and licked it looking at me.

Uhhh.....mmmm.... isn't that a lil' disgusting? How should I react to it?
I gave him a awkward smile.

" I will do the dishes. " I got up but he caught hold my hand and pulled me down to the couch.
I didn't own a dining table as after this year I will be shifting back to home.

"It's not disgusting sweetie. Everything from you tastes much tastier."

"Uhh....ohkay.... Call mom and inform her that I returned here and also call to Prakruti aunty."

"Let's do the dishes together and then call them."

"Good idea."
We both went to kitchen and washed the dishes. The water was too warm that it got my skin red. Summer is hell here.

Mr. Baraskar washed the dishes alone. He didn't let me wipe it even.

"Today evening we are going to get the temperature regulator." He said.

"What's the need now. I will be staying here for only 11 months and after that I will be going back to home."

"No arguments. It's final that we are buying it." He sternly said.

"Okay." I had to agree due to his glare.
"Let's call mom first."
We both talked to mom for an hour and then called to aunty.

------------------------------

                Abhimaan's POV

"You removed the frames?" The room was cleaned. There was no sign of any frames. I had changed in the drawing room and I didn't come inside the bedroom after that.

I don't wanna feel guilty anymore by seeing them together so I didn't go to that room.

"Yes."
"Why?"

"Cause I have these to put on the walls." She showed me a bag and went out of the room.
That was the bag which Abhishek had given to her.
But what about Sanam?
I feel like replacing him. Being her husband I should be happy that I finally got a big place in her heart with no other men sharing other than the family members but I don't feel good.

"What are you thinking?" A pair of hands encircled my torso. I know it's the little kitten.

"Nothing."