chapter-73

The sun rays fell on two figures who were entangled.
Due to the brightness, a pair of eyes fluttered open. A small groan escaped her eyes. She tried to move her body but couldn't. Krushi panicked a bit thinking she got a sleep paralysis but she relaxed when she felt some weight lifted.

That was Abhimaan. She understood he had a weird sleeping pattern. He had entangled his legs with her and had kept his bulky arms on her belly and his head on her chest, completely restricting her movements.

She went to the washroom without making any noises.
--------------------------------

"Should I wake him up now?" Krushi thought looking at Abhimaan's sleeping figure.
"No let him sleep. Moreover it's too early. He looks cute though." She smiled to herself and took a picture of him.
She couldn't control the urge to kiss him. So she pecked his lips and unconsciously he smiled in his sleep.

-----------------------------------

Krushi cleaned the puja ghar and strolled in the garden to pick some flowers. She went to Bhavya and Avyan's room knowing that they would be awake.

She knocked the door.

*Bhavya opens the door*
"Such a good daughter-in-law." She teased her.
"Good morning to you too." Krushi said in a sarcastic tone.
"Let's talk in the garden." Bhavya nodded at her.
"You need coffee?" She asked her.
"No. I will take it after the breakfast." Bhavya said.

|In the garden|

"So what happened?" Bhavya asked her.
Krushi narrated everything that had happened yesterday.

"Okay" Bhavya said.
"What okay? Say something." Krushi said.

"Chachi is right. People say anything in anger. You shouldn't take that to your heart. She's your mother-in-law Nono. Don't hold any grudges against her. This will only create rift between your relationship. Try to solve it. Moreover you have to stay in this house."
"After the marriage, your mother-in-law becomes your mother figure. It doesn't mean that you have to stop caring about your mother. It's just that after marriage you get another set of parents who will take care of you and love you for the rest of your life along with your parents. You get double amount of love. I too had the same feelings. How can I address  someone else as my mom! But gradually I accepted Avyan's mother as my mom. I know it's not easy." Bhavya smiled recalling her initial days.

"So Abhimaan has to accept my family as his'?" Krushi asked her.
"He has already accepted it. It's only you who has accepted him not his family." Bhavya showed her, her mistake.

"But whatever may be the situation Nono, never talk about your in-laws house's internal matters in your maternal house and the vice versa."

"But I never did that."

"Idiot I am just advising you." Bhavya rolled her eyes at Krushi.
*Silence*

"Bhabhi"
"Hmm"
"I am sorry........ I am sorry for my behavior towards you. I unknowingly hurted you and others drowning in my sadness." Krushi looked down at her lap.

"I know you are sorry. I never minded that cause I know how you silently say sorry." Bhavya revealed Krushi's little secret.

"What are you talking about?" She questioned even though she knew what Bhavya referred to.
"Still playing to not know." Bhavya got annoyed. She's still adamant to not accept what she did.

"Who made that Kheer ? And who wrote that sorry on a sticky note with a white rose." Bhavya raised her eyebrow.

"It must be Nini or bhai."
"Your Nini and bhai didn't know how to cook at that time. Only you were the one who was interested in cooking apart from others remaining. And I know Avyan's handwriting.  You can't differentiate a child's scribble and his handwriting." She huffed.