chapter- 8 : nightmare come true

"Get her ready. Today we will get married."
"What the hell Mr.Baraskar!!!! Are you out of your mind!"
"Abhimaan what are you doing!" Vishal spoke.
"Don't come in between today Vishal."
" What you are doing is wrong Abhimaan. She loves someone else. Stop this!" Vishal spoke angrily.
"Why , what is wrong in this! Your friend is getting married to your lady love . Is this hurting you!" Abhimaan shouted.
"Abhimaan!!!" A lone tear escaped from Vishal's eyes. It was true that he couldn't see his first love marrying someone forcefully. And that someone was his bestfriend but he was more hurt by his best friend's behaviour.

Krushi looked at Vishal with wide eyes.
Not hearing much Abhimaan dragged Krushi to another room and locked her. He paid no heed to anyone's pleads.

"Pritika bring those bridal accessories and get her ready in 30 mins. And one thing no one is allowed to go to that room except Pritika and 2 bodyguards will also be there outside her room to keep an eye on her." With that he went away with Vijay.

Nikita fell down. She couldn't believe her daughter's life was about to destroy in front of her own eyes.
Suyash and Ved( Krushi's brother) hugged her.
"What is happening! Why this to my daughter!" She sobbed. Suyash was too devastated.
"Di is too smart Maa . She won't allow anyone to destroy her life." Ved said.
Suresh and Payal didn't know what to do.
Abhay and Prakruti couldn't believe what their son was doing.
Sanam and Vishal were both in same state . Their love was forced to marry.
Pritika and Abhishek were afraid by seeing this side of their brother.

______________________________________
Meanwhile in the other room
* * *
Krushi was crying and cursing Abhimaan.
"I won't let anyone to destroy my life. There is still 2 and half hour for the marriage. I can still get a solution." She thought.
The door clicked. She quickly wiped off her tears and turned.
" Wear this Krushi."
"Pritika please help me."
"I can't Krushi. Even if I want to help you, I can't. I am sorry. "
"If in my place your sister was there still won't you help."
Pritika remained silent.
"Wear it Krushi. You won't want that bhai would come and make you wear."
Krushi was dumbfounded . Angrily she snatched away the bridal dress from Pritika and went inside the bathroom.
••••••••••••••••••

Krushi managed to run away from the marriage venue in the bridal attire without any jewelleries.
There was no one on the road . She ran quickly but as she was wearing heels she couldn't. So she removed her heels and threw it and ran bare foot. Using the online map she reached the bus stop. Her feet were bleeding due to some sharp pebbles on the road.

She sat on the cemented seat which was there in the bus stop. She was about to look at her wounded feets, a black car with 4 bulky men wearing the same kind of suits came out and stood infront of her.
"Don't panic. Breathe slowly. Don't show that you are afraid." Krushi chanted this as mantra in her mind.

"Come with us." One of those men said.
"Who are you?"
"It doesn't matter. We have been told to bring you . Sit in the car by yourself oresle we have to force you."
"No."
One of the men came towards Krushi and held her hands and was about to drag when Krushi punched the part little above his elbow and kicked his knees. Viola he fell down.
One man came to help that man while the other two came for Krushi. She kicked one of them on his chest while punched the other one on his nose hard.
The man who was helping the other marched towards her. She kicked him where the light never falls and ran from there.
Hardly had she ran some distance when one man held her from behind while another one held her legs so she couldn't kick them.
They took her inside the car and tied her legs and hands. Her mouth was also stuffed with tissue. She was made to sit in between two men and they drove off.
"God please they don't take me to that place from where I ran." Krushi prayed.

The car halted. She was carried inside. She shouted but her muffled voice could be heard only by those men. They went inside the elevator. Krushi's heart beat was increasing with each second passing by.
She recognised the corridors. She was taken into the room.
There she saw her nightmare come true. Inside the room Abhimaan and his grandfather were sitting on the sofa whereas Vishal , Anu ,his parents and his brother and sister were standing. Krushi was put on floor.
Abhimaan motioned those men to go.
He came near Krushi and crouched to her level , untied her and pulled out the tissue. With that tissue he was about to wipe Krushi's tears when she yanked his hand. Abhimaan held her jaw tightly and wiped the tears.
"Pritika get her ready and this time no  game." With that he left her jaw harshly.
"I won't marry a 29 years old hag like you." Krushi shouted at him.
"Are you sure future wifey?" Abhimaan asked her bemused.
"See this"

================================================================
THE DRAMA HAS BEGUN...... ENJOY!!!!