chapter-45: hickey

I felt someone squirming. I abruptly woke up and switched on the lamps. I saw him squirming. It was 4 in the morning.

"Hey wake up." I said softly.
I shook him a little.
"Mr. Baraskar please wake up." I shook him hard. As he hadn't eaten anything.
"Let me sleep." He said sleepily. I sighed at relief that atleast he gained his consciousness.
I quickly wore my sweatshirt.
"Hey sleep later. Wake up. Eat something first." He still didn't wake rather pulled the comforter till his head.
*Huff*
"Such a kid." I pulled the comforter from him.
He jerked up and looked at the surroundings.
"Where am I ?" He said lowly.
"In my room."
He looked at me with shock.
"How? And why am I naked?!" He exclaimed the last part.
"Hey don't shout." Heat rushed to my face. I am sure my face would be looking equal to tomato. Complete red.

"Why will I not shout! I am naked with a girl in a room and that too in an unknown place." He exclaimed.

"Argh!! Stop your drama!" I shouted.
"You had fainted and your body was cold. You almost got hypothermia. Bhai treated you and he said me not to let you shiver. I couldn't increase the room temperature and rubbing your feets and hands vigorously as it was not advisable. So I had to heat you naturally." I said without looking at him.

"Naturally?" He asked.
"Nothing. I made soup for you. Eat it first."
"No. First you say how naturally?" He raised his voice a little.
Gosh!
"Even if it was naturally, it doesn't explains why i am naked."
"First of all, you are not naked. Look down you have your pants on. Secondly, about naturally, *i gulped the lump that formed in my throat* i had to hug you while sleeping but after some hours you started to shiver. So i had to take off our clothes and keep our body close."

"You did that!" He was surprised. I face got more heated.
I rushed to the door.
"Don't run, Krushi."
"Ahh... My legs!" He groaned.
I ran towards him.
"Are you alright? Where is it paining? Show." I asked.
"Gotcha." He pulled me towards him.
Did he prank me!!
How much a fool i am!
"You idiot! You scared me!" I started hitting him.
"Ow woman ! You are such violent. " I couldn't control anymore. I started crying and hugged him tight.
"I thought something happened to you." I sobbed against his chest.
"Nothing will happen to me. You are stuck with me forever. I won't leave you after i die. Wherever you go, i will follow you even if it's hell. But seriously, i have a doubt." He said.

"What?" I looked up at him keeping my chin on his chest.
"You kept me warm by cuddling naked. That means you were too naked?" He smirked.
WTH!
I tried pushing him but he held me tight.
*Hmmph*
"You could have asked someone else to do that."

What!!

Abhimaan's POV

Teasing her is so much fun.

"You could have asked someone else to do that." I said.
She went silent for some seconds.
*Hit*
Oww....
She hit me on my chest.
"You are my husband and you want to get warmed up by someone else. Pervert. Shameless guy. Till I am your wife, I am not allowing as any woman to touch you. And you..... How can you think of getting warmed by someone else!!" She said poking my chest with her finger with full rage.

Oh my angry bird!
"OMG! How can you accuse your sweet husband like this! I didn't mention that it had to be a woman. And why will I need someone else when I have a beautiful wife with me?" She huffed and tried to turn around. But I didn't let her do that.

"I am sorry. I was just teasing you."
She narrowed her eyes and bit her lower lips.
Did I make her more angry?
But then what she did was beyond my imagination.
She bit me. She literally bit me on my chest. I left her.
"Ow ow ow women what you did! People will assume things seeing this." It turned red.
"Serves you right." She said.

As if I will let you win today.
"Okay. Then let everyone know that how much my wife loves me." She looked confused.

" This looks like a hickey, my wife. A love bite which is given by you. I will show it to everyone tomorrow." I said excitedly and lied down on the bed.

"Shut up you moron!" She threw a pillow on me which I caught.

"Where are you going?" She was going out .
"To call bhai." She said and went away.

I was smiling like a teenager.
She's not that bad as I thought of earlier. I shouldn't have prejudge her. Hope after this night, the distance between us reduces.
I liked how she got shy when I teased her and angry when I said if she could have asked someone else to help. I loved when she called me her husband and herself as my wife. I know she said those in the moment but soon she will demand all the rights and I will give her happily.

I looked around her room. It was simple not that big but was much comfortable than my room.
More lively. A money plant vine was hanging near the bed. The balcony was right next to her bed but was separated by a glass door. The other side of her room was filled with many canvases and colours . Some were covered with satin fabrics while some were blank. Most of the things in her room were looking like it was made from bamboos or natural fibres. Many indoor plants were also there.

Krushi came with her brother and bhabhi

Avyan bhai checked my temperature and pulse.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Good. But my head feels little heavy."

"Everything is fine. Just take these medicines after the meals." He said and marked them so I won't be confused later.
"Did you eat anything? Wait... Wait wait.... What is that?" She asked pointing to my chest.

"Oi... What are you pointing at!" Bhai exclamation.
I want to laugh.
I looked at Krushi. She looked away.
"Nonoooooo, I didn't know you are that fast. I adviced you to listen to him but.... Your train is so fast." Bhabhi said. Krushi was all red listening to it.

"Thank you Abhimaan. She always teases me and now i got a reason to tease her." Bhabhi said.

"It's not what you think. He teased me so I..." She remained silent.

"So you?"
"So you?" They asked together.

"So I ... So I .... I - "

"She bit me." I cut her off. She looked so cute. I want to eat her red cheeks.
They both were shocked at first but eventually started laughing.

"You are unbelievable!" Avyan bhai exclaimed and again started laughing.

"Okay okay . That's all for now. Let's go. You both have your private time." Her bhabhi said winking at us.

"Bhabhi!!" Krushi whisper yelled.
"You.... I have not forgiven you for anything. And I won't send Krushi with you ever. This was just to keep my Hippocratic oath so I helped you. After you recover I want you out of this house." Avyan bhai said pointing at me.

Bhabhi pulled him out of the room.

"Come. Have the soup. You will feel better."
We both sat on bed. She fed me the soup.
Ohh! That was hot.
"Is it hot?" She asked worriedly.
I nodded.
She blowed the soup and fed me. Whenever the soup would fall from the spoon to my chin or lips, she would wipe with her fingers. She pampered me like a child. Her child.
I am thankful for Kriya that she eloped. She never showed this side of her to me. She never hugged me even. Nor did she called me everyday. It was only me. Only me. Why was I so blind! I won't force you Krushi but I just want to try till end.

I hope you understand me.

================================================================