chapter-53

It was four days since Krushi had gone. Abhimaan would always wait for her call but never got one. He would write a message but never send it. Whole day he'd do the household works with others and play with Aarav. He also learnt how to change diapers. He would clean her room every day making sure it didn't have a trace if dust. He learnt how to cook basic things like noodles, pakoda and grinding chutney. He wanted to share everything with Krushi and his family but refrained himself so that he could surprise them.

Abhimaan was cleaning the garden when Nikita called him inside.
"Abhimaan, we all have to attend Bhavya's uncle's daughter's wedding ceremony. If you want you can come with us." Nikita said.

"No aunty, thank you for inviting me. I will stay here. I have to clean our room." He said.

"Okay then, here is the key. We will be going after few minutes. Lock the door properly and switch on the security lock." She said.

"Ji."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhimaan got an photo album while cleaning the room. Eagerness took the best of him even though he didn't want to invade her privacy. It was Krushi's.
He thought to have a cup of tea and look all the pictures.

He prepared the tea that he had learnt from Suresh.
He took the cup to Krushi's room and sat on the floor to look the pics.
*Ding dong*

"Who could it be now?"

*Ding dong*

He went to the downstairs and checked the video door phone. It was Ruchika.
"Shouldn't she be with them?" He thought to himself.
He opened the door.

"Did you forget something?" He asked her.

"No. Actually I am not feeling well so I came back half the way." She said.

"She looks totally fine tho." He thought.
He gave her the way to come inside.

"What were you doing?"
"Cleaning Krushi's and mine room."
"Okay."
He hummed and turned his feet to Krushi's room.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"She looks like a cherubim in that pic." He looked at her sleeping pic which was taken three weeks post her birth.
"She still has the same face." Abhimaan smiled touching the childhood photos of Krushi.
He was going through each and every picture of her from her first bicycle ride to her first saree.
"I am missing you to death. Two weeks feel so long. Come soon. I have the reason to take you with me and it's not the tag." He said looking at her 1st day of college pic.

"Oh you are looking at her album!" Ruchika sat beside him keeping two glasses of orange juice and some sandwiches.

"You should knock before entering someone's room especially if they are married. Basic manners." He said her void of emotions.

"I don't need anyone's permission to roam inside my house."

*Pfft*

"I made some sandwiches for us." Ruchika smiled.
"I already had my tea. I don't want to eat anything now."

"Don't be so cold Abhimaan. Just try it and say how's it." She clasped her hand.

"Firstly I am older to you and your cousin's husband so use the suffix 'jiju' with my name and secondly I told you I don't want to eat so better not pester me." He said.

"Please Abhimaan.... I mean jiju. I want to make these for my boyfriend for our first movie date. I want everything to be perfect." She pleaded him.

"Please taste it and say how's it then I will go." She said.

Abhimaan gave up and drank the juice first then ate the sandwiches.

"It's good. Now go." Ruchika went out of the room.

After sometime, Abhimaan felt nauseous, his vision was blurred, his head and body was aching, dizziness overtook him. He felt too warm even though the AC was on. He fanned himself and decreased the temperature of the room. But nothing worked. He drank water but it spilled and the glass got broken.

He fell on the bed getting dizzy. He was groaning in pain. He tried to hold hid phone but it slipped off his hand.

Few minutes later Ruchika came into Krushi's room.
She saw Abhimaan on the bed completely flushed.

"What happened? Do you need any help?" She asked him in a worried tone. She was wearing a tight and short dress which barely reached her thighs.

"Help! Call the ambulance!" He groaned.

"Why need ambulance for help when I can help you?" She smirked.

"You mixed something in those! Didn't you?" He glared at her but his headache took best on him.

"Took late to understand." She said in a bored tone.

Abhimaan tried to get up from the bed to pick his phone but Ruchika was fast to take away the phone. She threw the phone somewhere in the room and hovered on him.
He tried to push her.
"Get off me!" He said.
"I am here to help you Abhimaan." She said seductively near his ears. He tried to push her off again and he succeeded. She fell down from the bed.
She was enraged by Abhimaan's little act.
"What do you think you are doing! For God's sake I'm your cousin's husband!" He shouted with the little energy left in his body.

"Don't be mad darling. I know that you want it too orelse why would you defend me that day."

"What I did was just an act of kindness. Don't think too much. Besides I didn't know why Krushi was behaving in that way. You deserved it!"

"Oh really!"
"You are a bitch. If Krushi comes to know what you did then you are dead."

"Whom you called a bitch!! The actual bitch is your wife! She's made my life complete hell after that incident! My brother just wanted to make that girl his girlfriend but that drama queen started screaming. Oh God! "

"Being a girl how can you say that!" He shouted.
"A girl's body is just to please others."

"I was wrong about you you are not bad." Ruchika was pleased to hear it.
"You are the worst. You are a shame to whole women's race!" Her expressions changed to rage.

She got up quickly and slapped him hard that he passed out.
He was already dizzy and that slap made a hard impact on him making him unconscious.

Ruchika went on top of him and tried to undress him. She successfully took of his shirt and kissed his unconscious body. Then she unzipped his pants.
"Oh! Abhimaan. We could have enjoyed our private time but you destroyed it. No problem I will enjoy it alone." She smiled.

"You are too handsome, hot and rich to be that bitch's husband. Whatever you both will be divorced after sometime and then only you and me."
She stood up to position herself on him.
Before she could position herself on him she was pulled back by her hair and thrown to the floor.
She groaned due to the impact on the hard floor.

==============================================================================