chapter-42

Krushi's POV

He pulled me by my waist. We were too close to each other. I barely reached his shoulder. I tried to push him but-
"Yes I feel like dying but I won't die by doing any kinda suicide because I want to spend my life with you. I want to live and experience with you." He said looking straight into my eyes.
I went numb again. My hands stayed still on his chest. We both were looking into each other's eyes. I realised that he has dark brown eyes. Darkest shade of brown. His pupils were getting bigger.

My heart was thumping hard against my chest. I could too feel the same against my palm.
" I can hear your heartbeats."
What!
Arghh!! Such an embarrassment.
I pushed him hard and turned around to run but he caught my right arm and stopped me.
"I am glad that atleast I could increase your heartbeat. Don't be embarassed wifey. BTW your legs are amazing."

WTF.
I turned and pushed him again.
"Don't dare to touch me again." With that I ran into the house.

"What took you so long?" Bhai asked.
"Nothing bhai. I just said him to go."
"Okay but why is your face red."
I touched my face.
"Maybe because of sun."
"You literally were out just for 5 mins." Bhai scoffed.
"Hey!! My skin is sensitive. It's not my fault. Idiot doctor!" I teased.
"Come here you brat!!" Then we both started running in the house.
"Bhabhi your husband has gone mad. Leave him in a asylum. You will get a better husband in future." I shouted.

"Hey!! Idiot!! Stop brainwashing her mind. She won't leave me. She had told that I am the best husband. She won't leave someone who is so handsome and so skillful in household works."

"Pfft.... Handsome my ass. Bhabhi I didn't know you have such a bad taste." I faked a gag.
"What to do my dear sister-in-law. I already have made myself fall into a grave situation that I can't come out. If I had a solution then I would have came out of it very before." Bhabhi too teased him.
Bhai quickly went and back hugged her.
"Even if you want I won't leave you. You are stuck with me forever." He kissed her cheek.

"Chi chi...... Let's go and eat. I don't want to witness their romance." I teased them.
"Bua I always see that there." Arav said. His face was puffy.
Awww my baby cried.
I went towards him and picked him.
"Hawww bhai...... Not good, very bad." I taunted.
"Aaru say very bad daddy."
"Very bad." He copied me.
"Hey you little punk. For this romance only you were born." Bhai said.
*All gasped*
Perks of studying biology.

"What are you saying infront of a child, idiot!!" Bhabhi freaked out.
" It's completely normal. Don't worry he will learn it soon after he gets a girlfriend." Bhai said as if it was as normal as day and night.
Our family is not so conservative and we all were taught this was normal but bhabhi belonged to a conservative family. So sometimes we all tease her.

"Hey Bhagwan!!! You will spoil our child!! Aaru let's go and eat." We all had a good time in lunch while teasing sometimes and bringing some embarrassing memories.

We all completed our lunch. After doing the dishes, Aarav came towards me and pulled me to my room.

"What happened Aaru? You need something?" I asked him.
"Bua uncle didn't have his lunch. We all were eating together but he didn't." He said.

Guilt started to arise in my body. Yes he didn't. He must be hungry and moreover it was so hot outside. How will he manage.

"Aaru will you help me in something?" He readily nodded.
"Go and check what all are doing. Don't make any sound ,okay?"
"Okay. Am I in a mission?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Like superheroes?" He eagerly asked.
"Yes like a superhero. Now my super hero go." He jumped and went.
I hope all are sleeping.

After few minutes he came back.
He was hopping .
"Bua , all are sleeping." He whispered in my ears.
"Okay." I too whispered.
We both went to kitchen tip toeing.
I took a plate and placed the leftovers of the lunch and covered it. I also packed some cookies and snacks and a water bottle incase he is more hungry.

"Aaru wait in my room. I will go and give this plate to that uncle. Okay?" I said.
"No I will also come."
"No. Your daddy wil get angry again if he knows you met him. "

"Bua please. He is a good person. If you don't take me I will shout and call everyone."

Seriously!!! From where did he learn blackmailing. The sole reason must be bhai!
Bhai I will kill you. You son has gone onto you. My poor bhabhi.

"Bua." He called.
"Let's go blackmailer." He was giggled
"Shh" He put a finger on his lips. I gave him the bottle.
We went out via back door which was near the kitchen.
I opened the door with one hand. It made a creaking sound.
"Bua don't make noise." He scolded me.
Ufff! This kid.
He rushed towards Mr. Baraskar with his little legs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Abhimaan's POV

It's too hot now. I can't open my shirt out. Damn.
I saw Aarav coming towards me.
Oh God! I don't want this child get scolded again.
"Uncle!" He jumped onto my lap.
"What are you doing here? Go inside quickly orelse your dad will scold you. Go go." I made him stand but that stubborn kid again sat but this time clinged onto me by my neck.
" I came with bua." He said.
What? Krushi came.
"Where?" I asked him.
"There" he pointed at her. She is holding a plate.
She quickly came and placed the plate on the ground and opened the lid. She passed the plate to me.
Did she bring the food for me?

"Uncle this is for you. Eat quickly." Aarav said.
I was looking at Krushi while she was opening the small tiffin boxes.
"Eat. Or are you waiting for us to get scolded." She said. I nodded in negative and took the plate.
"Bua. Uncle's hands are dirty. You feed him." He said.
OMG I am quite amazed by this kid. I love him. His parents are lucky. Good job baby. Thank you for helping me. I will load you with gifts and chocolates.
He looked at me smiling.
Naughty boy!!
Krushi was looking with wide eyes.
"Uncle can wash his hands and eat. You give him the bottle." She said.
"But if he will use the water to wash his hands then what will he drink? We have to go inside again to bring water. And we will be late." He said making a sad face.
This kid is a genius. I want a child like him. O' God please make my wish complete.
Krushi hesitantly took the bottle and washed her hands and took the plate from me and mixed the dal and rice and brought it near my mouth.
I never had expected this moment would come ever.
"Will you eat or not?" She said irritatingly.
I opened my mouth and she fed me.
"Bua, can I eat those cookies?" He asked.
"No these are for him."
"You eat it. I won't have those."
He thanked me and took the box.
Krushi fed me while he ate the cookies making sounds and singing rhymes.
It felt like my own little world. If I get this sitting out in this scorching heat then I don't mind.

================================================================

Hey there!
I want to ask all of you if you have any expectations for this story like you want some scenes or any bickering or something else then comment quickly.
I will consider each one's suggestion.

Did you like this chapter?