chapter-60

Abhimaan's POV

Her body perfectly fit into my arms.

"How did we come this far, Mr. Baraskar?" She asked keeping her head on my chest and her arms around the torso.

"By 3 strong slaps, 3 long hours standing in cold rain, you giving me a silent treatment, going to Sikkim for 3 days, saving me from Ruchika and..... Ummmm..... That's all." I laughed. No man would have got this much slaps from his wife.

"It's not a thing to laugh at. Are you not angry that I slapped you thrice?" She asked.

"I deserved those slaps Krushi. I did understand the situation in which you were. You know the first slap which you gave me was also a reason why I married you." I said. I didn't want to keep any secrets between us.

*Silence*
"I am sorry Krushi whatever happened to you and Sanam. I never gave you both a proper apology. I am sorry. If I hadn't been there then you both would have led a happy life." The guilt was eating me day by day.

"The future is uncertain Mr. Baraskar. We can't blame anyone. Sanam will always have a special place in my heart forever. Maybe it was in our fate to part away. Maybe it was in my fate to meet you and to be with you forever. I forgave you the moment I started loving you." She said tightening the hug.

"It's late, shall we go?" She asked. I hummed and led her to the parking area.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I was carrying Krushi inside the house. She was already asleep while we were returning. It was already midnight, she must be tired.

I quietly opened the door while still carrying her. It was a total struggle.

Suddenly the living room gets lighted.

"She's asleep?" It was Nikita aunty.
"Yes"
One by one everyone came.

"You all didn't sleep?" I asked.
"How could we miss the golden opportunity to tease her!" Bhabhi chirped.
I chuckled how she wanted to tease her but sadly she's asleep.

"How did it go?" Bhabhi asked.
"Good."

"Bhavya let them go. He must be tired carrying her." Payal aunty said.
Krushi groaned in sleep.

"Take her to the room. If her sleep gets disturb then she won't let anyone sleep." Nikita aunty said.
I wished everyone and carried my big baby to the room.

I lied her on the bed, removed her heels and covered her with the blanket. I changed my clothes and slept on the air bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

                       Author's POV

*Scratches her neck sleeping*
*Wakes up grumpily*

"Who the hell made this dress! It's so itchy!" She said.
She undresses herself on the bed and throws the dress somewhere in the room. Now she was only in her camisole and football shorts.

"It feels nice!" She satisfyingly went to sleep again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhimaan woke up to see something on him. It was Krushi's dress that she was wearing for the date.

"Why is it here?" He asked himself.
He stood up to check on her and saw her sleeping in her cami and a big shorts. She was sleeping diagonally on the bed and the blanket was on the floor.