chapter:94

As per my plan I thought to cuff his hands and then seduce him to get revenge but I have been vomiting since two days. We travelled to Jaipur via his car and my motion sickness kicked in.

Whenever I try to sleep, the bumpy roads and the high low NHs light feeling interrupts. It feels like I am levitating.

It's been two days since we came back from Bbsr. I am still feeling sick. Every little thing makes me puke now. I can't even eat my food.

"Bhabhi, here. Have this. You will feel better." Muskan, our helper, gave me a glass of lemonade.

"Thank you." I sipped a bit and kept it on the table.
-------------------------------

I woke up to a ticklish sensation on my forehead.
"You woke up?" I tried getting up.
Abhimaan helped me sit.
"When did you come?" He gave me the glass.
"Few minutes before."
"Okay. You freshen up, I will heat up the dinner. Did Muskan go?"

"Yes, she went. Also she heated up the dinner. So don't worry. Did you eat?" I nodded negatively.

He opened his mouth to scold.
"I wasn't feeling good. Everytime I try sleeping, it feels like the bed is moving up and down." He closed his mouth.

"Okay. You sit here. I will bring the dinner."

"No. It's alright. You fresh up na. You are stinking." I scrunched my nose.

"Do I ?" He snuggled his face in my neck.
I again felt like puking. I pushed him and went to the washroom.

Oh God! My throat is paining.
Abhimaan tied my hair and rubbed my back.

I washed my face.

"Let's call the doctor." He suggested.
"No. It will be fine after sometime. I think it's the effect of long long drive." I said wiping my face.

"I will skip the dinner. I don't feel like eating."

"Okay. You rest."

-----------------------------------

               Abhimaan's POV

I don't feel good looking at her like this. Next time I will remember not to take her for a long journey. If ever I take her in future then I will be careful.
The house looks gloomy and also I hate it eating without her presence.

During her holidays when she's here, she would bring lunch to office for me, Vishal and Papa but she isn't since few days.

"I want to eat with you." Krushi came wearing her night dress.

"You said you aren't feeling well. You shouldn't eat heavy. "

"Please! I am hungry! I didn't eat lunch too." She said clasping her hands and making a puppy face.

"Oh God! How can I resist this face!" I groaned. She gave a cheeky smile and sat on me.
I balanced her with my one hand and fed with other.

"How was your day?" She asked.
"Boring. You used to come to office for lunch and make my day interesting but  you are sick."

"I have a surprise for you. But you will get that 2 days later." She booped my nose and giggled on her own.

"I too have a surprise for you and you'll get that 3 days later."
"I don't mind." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed there.

"You know I love you, right?"
"Nope. Show me that you love me." I teased her.
I know she did something that's why she's saying that.

She mumbled something and pecked my lips.
"I accidentally broke one of your trophies. I am sorry." She said hiding her face in my neck.