chapter- 23 : Flashback

Krushi's POV

I asked Mr. Baraskar to bring me food as I wanted some time alone.
I wanted to cry. To hit someone to get out my frustration. I want to pull my hair.
"Why Sanam why!!!! Why did you leave me here alone!!!" I screamed in my mind.

______________________________________
"Hi! I want to talk to you. Can you please come aside?" A handsome boy with a messenger bag said nervously.
"No. Whatever you want to say, say it here." The girl replied coldly.
"Please"  The boy desperately requested.
"Just go dude. Listen to him once. If any problem, call us." The girl's friend told.
The girl nodded.
"Thank you." The boy said happily.
They went aside.
The girl observed the boy, he didn't say anything and kept looking here and there nervously.
"Will you say something or not? I have to complete my assignments." The girl snapped.
"Yes..... Yes..... I have to say.... I was saying that..... That... Uh.... Umm...-"
"Oh God! You are so irritating. Next time remember and come. I don't like to waste my time." Saying that the girl turn but the boy held her wrist.
"I...... I ...... " He took a deep breath.
"I love you and I want to spend my life with you. Everyone says that you don't have any feelings but I know you are the most sensible girl I have come across of. You are that heartless girl who has helped the underprivileged women to work for you. You are that heartless girl who once helped a blind man to cross the road. You are that heartless girl who is hiding her heart from everyone. And I am in love with this heartless girl. Please give me a chance to show you how much I love you."
The boy didn't know what effect his every words had on that girl. Her heart beat rised with his each sentence.
"I don't have any time for all these." She said and tried to remove her hand from his hold.
"But I don't think your heart says that Krushi. I can clearly hear your heart beats. It's racing with itself. Please I won't disappoint you. "
He turned her to face him.
"I won't disappoint you ever. Let me court you. At the end it will be your decision. I will wait for you." He said looking into her eyes.
She saw a strong determination in his eyes and pure love.
She just nodded at him in answer.
______________________________________
" I want to study medicines . I want to open my own hospital someday so that I can help economically weaker people." The boy said.
"You will surely. I believe in you." The girl squeezed the boy's hand assuring him.
He just kissed her forehead in return.
______________________________________

The place was calm. The only thing  heard was sea waves and a couple teasing each other.
"Hey catch me if you can." The girl shouted.
"No Krushi I am tired"
"OMG I didn't know my boyfriend was a 70 years old." She laughed.
"Wait till I catch you. I wil show what this 70 year old can do!"
Krushi ran fast but Sanam was faster and he caught her. He picked her up and took her inside their room and tickled her.
The room was filled with their laughter.
"San stohahahaha......pleeee.......hahaha..... Saaan" He suddenly stopped his movements and saw into her eyes intensely. He cupped her face and captured her lips into a soft yet passionate kiss.
______________________________________
Krushi and Sanam were cuddling while watching a movie.
"What do you want, a boy or a girl?" Krushi asked.
"Anything would be fine by me." Said Sanam.
"No ! Just say." Krushi looked at him.
"Okay..... Mmmmm...... A sweet little girl like you. It will be so nice to see a little version of you running in the house while both of us will be playing with her." Krushi smiled.
"What if a boy comes instead of girl?" She asks.
"Then.... No problem..... I won't mind.... He will be handsome like me." He winked.
"Such an a$$h°|£." Krushi huffed.
"But you love this a$$h°|£." He meekily smiled making her smile too.
"That's true....... Have you thought of any name?"
"Aren't you planning too early Miss Verma?"
"We should go according to plans Monsieur." She winked at him.
"Ohkayyy..... For girl it will be Krisa and for boy it will be Krishna." He said.
Krushi hugged him tight.
______________________________________
"Hey babe, I will be going to Nini's wedding day after tomorrow. I want you to come with me. My parents will be so happy to meet you. They will surely like you. We will tell about our relationship to them." Krushi chirped.
Sanam was busy ogling at her beautiful happy face.
"Are you listening to me or not!" Krushi waved her hands infront of him.
"What to do? I was busy ogling at my beautiful girlfriend." He pouted flirting. Krushi's ears turned red .
"I have to maintain myself when I have such a handsome boyfriend." She flirted back winking at him.
"Ohoooooo" he pulled her by her waist and hugged her.
"I can't come with you day after tomorrow but I will sure come to the wedding." He said sadly.
"Why!" Krushi pushed him .
"Because I have to buy some clothes and some important stationary items for my med school. My flight date clashes with Kriya Di's wedding date. So I have decided to first attend Di's wedding with you and then take a flight from Jaipur to Delhi. Understood my chipmunk." He pulled her nose while Krushi scrunched it.
"Okay." He again pulled her for a hug.
______________________________________

Our every time spent together starting from the proposal till yesterday everything came as flashback.
"It's all my fault. If I hadn't come here, I would still be with him."

================================================================
Extra infos: Krushi and Sanam were not living together. Krushi lived at her apartment and Sanam visits her.
They both went for holidays

Kriya's and Krushi's father both were CA and lived in Bangalore.
Krushi wanted to be independent so she went out of her city to Odisha to study.
Sanam was a year senior to Krushi. He completed his graduation and wanted to study medicines abroad.

Krushi has her own fashion boutique founded with some of her friends and it's only known to her family about it.

.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy!