chapter: 87

Everyone came except Abhishek, Vishal and Anu aunty. Vishal will be looking over the company till I return as he didn't want to come and Abhishek didn't get a leave.

I was now talking with kaka, papa and Daadu in our house while the ladies were in Kaka's house. They had arrived an hour ago.

Daadu wished to open a hospital on his and Daadi's wedding anniversary. Here the hospital is located at about more than 8kms so it's a good idea.

"It would have been better if Abhishek was here." I missed his presence. We all came here on vacations together but it's the first time he isn't present.
"Yes, but what to do he has his work to do." Papa said.
"Yes."
------------------------------

Krushi's POV

Its so embarrassing!! I want to burry myself in the ground. How can anyone face their in-laws after doing that thing! I mean ofcourse they had done that thing but.......... I am too shy to show my face to Maa.

Till now Kaki was accompanying Maa so there wasn't a problem. I hope she forgets to ask me about that puja.
Pritika di didn't know about this ritual so she wasn't a trouble.
Urvi, Pritika di and I was talking. Pritika di was telling about her childhood when she and her brothers came here.

"Krushi, come here for a minute." Maa called.
Oh no!
"Ji, Maa."
O God, give me strength so I don't embarrass myself! I internally prayed.

"Let's go to the backyard." She said.
We both sat on the charpai.

"You didn't have any problem here, right?" She asked.
"No."
"How was the puja?"
"Good but exhausting. You didn't tell me that there were 2000 steps to reach the temple from the entrance."
"Isn't it good that I didn't say you orelse you both would have been prepared?" She gave the widest smile.
"What was good in that? We both were tired and moreover we hadn't had a sip of water. That was so tiring!" I shook my head.

"Atleast you got a ride to the top by him."
"Huh?"
"Meenakshi told me how he carried you to the temple."
"She saw?!" Maa nodded.
"He must have got tired. I feel so bad now."
"Don't be sorry-"
"Yes ,don't be sorry. It's your husband's right to comfort you when you are tired." Abhimaan interfered our conversation.

"Tu shaitan, humesha humare baat karte waqt kyu beech mein aa jaata h! (You naughty kid, why do you always interfere our talks)." Maa twisted his ear playfully.

"Oww! Maa! It's paining! Aapki bahu k samne ayse karengi kya?( Don't do this infront of our daughter-in-law.)" He faked a wince.

"I will do the same infront of my grandchildren too." Maa said.
"Maa!" He whined.
"Papa is calling you. Leave my ear!"
"Next time don't do." She warned him and left.

He took a deep breath and looked at me.
"I apologise on behalf of Maa. She got flown in the moment."
"What?" What's he refering to?

"About kids." I almost saw sweat beads forming on his forehead.
Is he scared of me?
Don't be that stupid! It's hot here.

"Oh..... I don't mind. I mean ofcourse we will have kids in near future."
He looked little surprised but masked it with an evil smile.
"So you want to have kids in future?" He pulled me close to him.
"Ofcourse........ It's not like we will remain childless throughout our life." His face droped the smile. Maybe he wasn't expecting this response.
Sometimes I don't like myself for being rude. I can't even fake a blush or emotion.
"Hmmm...... Till the kids come, I have you all by myself and I will love you as much as I can and make love to you as much as we can." He whispered giving me goosebumps.