chapter-55

Krushi fell on her knees. She cried loudly. She never wanted to witness this situation again. Avyan and Ved left her arms. On the other hand Abhimaan became little stable. He stood up and went towards Krushi. He took her into his arms and embraced her trying to take away all her pain.

A sound echoed in the hall. Only Krushi's sobs were heard.

It was Nikita who slapped and it was Bandhana who got slapped.
"How dare you to hit my daughter!"
"So this was the reason why you were throwing tantrums on the way when we got her call to return. You knew all these!!" Nikita yelled and slapped again.

"I should have thrown you out of the house when your son molested Astha and you defended him. Only for Maa and Baba none of us said anything. But not anymore. And you say that how dare she hit your daughter? How dare YOU to slap my daughter! Whatever my daughter did was absolutely right. I don't want my daughter to end up in jail so we stopped her. Someone has rightly said a woman is responsible for the education of the family. See you are a criminal, your son is a criminal and your daughter is too a criminal. What you said my daughter is a psycho, huh? I won't care if Krushi kills anyone of you. I have raised my daughter never to tolerate any crime. I have faith on her that she won't take the law into her hands." She said.

"Krushi do whatever you want. No one will stop you today." Nikita turned to Krushi.

Krushi was shocked to listen even everyone was. Bhavya took Aarav outside so it wouldn't traumatise his little soul.

"Bhai see what is she saying!" Bandhana went to Suyash.

"Whatever she's saying I am with her even if her way is wrong." Suyash said.
Bandhana dispirited. She went to Payal but she turned her face. She moved towards Suresh hoping he'd help her.

"I am ashamed to be your brother. I know I promised you to protect you but you are a criminal. Not only once but you did it twice Bandhana. Where did the problem lie? You got a beautiful house. Beautiful family. A hardworking , loyal and loving husband. Still you were unhappy. Did money make you this blind that you forgot what is wrong and what is right! You know what, you are dead for us. You already had destroyed one live and now your daughter..... Nono go for it." Suresh said.

                       Abhimaan's POV

I felt really dirty now. I don't know if Krushi will stay with me or not. I can't live without her. I am really angry on Ruchika. I feel nothing but disgusted staying in a room with her. It was all my mistake. I shouldn't have ate the food brought by her. Thank God Krushi came in time orelse disaster would have happened.

I was scared looking Krushi. I should never make her angry. I wanted to help her when that girl was pulling her hair but my energy was drained.

I was really thankful to Avyan bhai. If he hadn't stopped Krushi she would have killed her.
I don't know what will happen next.

Nikita aunty said Krushi to do whatever she wants and Suresh uncle too agreed to let Krushi do whatever she wants.

Krushi pulled away herself from me.
I don't want her to do anything wrong.
No Krushi.
No please.
No

She stood up. I don't want her to go. She's not in her right mind.

I held her hand stopping her to go towards her.
"Abhimaan let her go." Nikita aunty said.
I shook my head negatively. Tears came out of my eyes in fear. If something wrong happens then I will loose her. I don't want that.
"Trust your wife Abhimaan. She will be never do anything wrong." Aunty reassured. I hesitantly left her hand.

Krushi stride towards Ruchika. Bandhana aunty tried to stop her but Payal aunty held her.

Krushi grabbed Ruchika's jaw. Her hold seemed too tight.
"You were right every dog has its day. See my day came." I can feel Krushi's evil smirk.

"Don't think of going somewhere. I can be a sadist when it comes to my family. I was helpless at that time. I couldn't help Astha but not now. You dared to touch my husband. Now bear the consequences." My somewhere felt at ease.
Krushi left her jaw roughly and went towards kitchen.
Maybe after 2 minutes, she came back holding a bowl.

"Ved do you have chewing gum?" She asked.
What will she do? I can't think straight.

"Ye.. yes Nono. I mean di." Even Ved stutter. He went and kept the chewing gum packet on the table. He was too afraid to go near her.

Krushi teared 3 chewing gums and chewed it for sometime and took the gum out of her mouth. She played with it little and it was totally unbelievable at least for me what she did.
She divided the gum into four parts and put it on Ruchika's hair.
"No! My hair! " Ruchika cried. Tears were streaming from her eyes.
"Cry! Cry! I want to hear your scream! Your scream soothes my ears. It makes me forget how Astha screamed! Scream bitch!" Krushi was in her revenge mode. Her angry tears were not stopping.
I looked around for Aarav. That boy shouldn't witness it. He and Bhabhi were not there thankfully.
"OMG! Mom her hair has got chewing gum. How to remove it?..... Oh I know." She again went to the kitchen. She brought something which she hid it behind.
"See what I brought. Now I will remove all the gums."  She said. Though it wasn't a torture scene, it really scared me. She was behaving like a psychopath.
Ruchika was shaking her head negatively. Bandhana aunty was pleading her to stop.

Krushi held Ruchika's hair.
"This is for recording Astha's indecent video." She cut a part of her hair.
"This is for not allowing me to help my friend."
*Cut*
"This is for touching my man."
*Cut*
"This is for sexually harassing him."
*Cut*
"This is for trying to cut my hair."
*Cut*
She cut her hair till her neck making it short.

"Badi maa don't you think something is missing?"
"Krushi stop! Don't do this to my daughter!" Bandhana aunty cried helplessly .

"Why should I stop Bua? Did she stop when me and Astha were stopping them! No, right. You said I am a psycho. I am behaving what you labelled me. Oh Bua! You will love this now. Just wait." She said and poured the thing which was in the bowl. It was a paste. It looked quite sticky.
She threw the bowl and cried.

"Mom, call the police." She said.
"Why police! We can solve this among ourselves. She's your cousin, Krushi. How can-"

"You still have the audacity to speak! She's nobody to me. Nobody! Did you understand!"
She cut off her.
"We will go from here and never come back. Please let us go." Bandhana aunty said.

"We don't let a snake bite us twice, do we?" Krushi said.

"Kru-"
"Enough! Speak a word, I will rip off your tongue!"
No one dared to speak.
I don't know what to say. Should I say what she did was a mature act or an immature one?

Krushi made her way to the sofa and sat. TBH she looked like a queen who conquered a battlefield. Indeed she conquered.

The police came and arrested Ruchika and Bandhana aunty. They took my statements. They both tried to cover their face when they were dragged out. Everyone in the neighborhood came out to see.

==============================================================================