chapter-39: Trying the luck

To my surprise it was the face which I never wanted to see.
It was Mr. Baraskar.
"Yes it's me." He said.
"Huh"
"You said "it's Mr. Baraskar". Yes it me." He said.
Did I say it loud?
"Yes you are literally talking. Don't you believe it?"  He pinched  my nose.
"Ahhh."
"Do you believe it now?"
He's really here.
"Yes i am here."
"WTH. Why are you here!" I whisper yelled as i didn't want anyone to know that he's here.
"Not a good way to welcome your husband to his in-laws house, wifey."
"What the....... What is wrong with you? Didn't i write that i don't want to see you?" I gritted my teeth. He's getting on my nerves now.
"I surely read that but I chose to ignore it." He said coolly.
"What! Why?"
"What do you mean by why? You are my wife and a wife should always be with her husband and you left me alone there so I came with all my things. It's a tradition for pagphera that  the bride should visit her paternal home for a day and come back but you are here for 1 week so I came here to take you." He pouted.
Why is he behaving like this.
"I won't go with you. We are not husband and wife! Just get out of here."
"Bua! Come!!!" Aarav shouted.
"Who is there?" He asked.
I shut the door on his face.

                 Abhimaan's POV

She shut the door on my face.
Owww. I didn't expect this.
*Sigh*
I knew this was going to be difficult. I am literally shivering from inside and keeping my confidence mask on. I never ever did this. I don't know what will happen but I will do what Vishal suggested.

                     Flashback

"I want to take a break from all these. Will you take my position till I don't come back?" Vishal nodded.
"But why do I feel like you are not going for a vacation." He asked.
"That's because I am not going. I am going on a mission."
"What! Which mission? You never told me you're a secret agent.!"  He exclaimed.
"Oh God! You and your imagination! Mom said she will forgive me only when Krushi forgives me, right?" He nodded.
"So I will be going to Bangalore. I will apologise to her and her family and bring her back to our home."
"Will she come?"
"She won't."
"Then why?"
"I will try my best to bring her back. It's her wish to come. I will wait for her. I want to try my luck. "
"Then go for it but don't do anything that will  make her go even more far. Respect her decision."
"I will. I won't make the mistakes that I did with Kriya. She deserves everything."
"So when will you go?"
"Tomorrow"
"Are you mad? You are hospitalised."
"I don't want to delay it. Please."
He groaned and agreed.
We made our parents agree. They didn't know that I was going to Bangalore to get Krushi back.
The very next day I flew with my privte plane to Bangalore. I checked into a hotel for the night.
"Tomorrow I will search her house." I never went to Kriya's house. Our engagement and everything was done in our Jaipur's hotel.
Finding her house was really difficult. It was not located anywhere near the schools or hospital.
I called Vishal and asked him to track Krushi's number. He gave me the location within two hours. Her house was not in the main city but outside. Her locality was really clean and greenary was everywhere and free from pollution.
After asking from some people I got her house. My phone's battery was finished so.
Her house was looking really beautiful. A medium sized garden with many plants. Some were hanging on the porch. Many trees were also there. The path towards the porch was made with gravel. Overall... No not overall, the house was looking beautiful from outside.
I ringed the bell twice. I was very nervous. I don't know how to face her. What will I say?
Someone opened the door. It was her. She was looking as usual beautiful.
She was shocked to see me.

                (End of flashback)

                   Krushi's POV

"Did you get your order?" Mom asked.
"No mom. He had brought the wrong order. So I sent him back." I lied.
"Okay."
The bell rang.
Why is he not going?!!
The bell started ringing continuously.
"I will go and check." I stood up.
"You sit I will see." Bhai said and went away giving no room to arguments.
What will happen now? Bhai was really mad when he came to know that Mr. Baraskar forced me to marry him. He was more mad at himself that he was not present with us at that time and couldn't stop it.
He had seen him only in pictures not in real.
I rushed behind bhai.
He opened the door.
"Yes, how may I help you?" Bhai asked.
Cold sweats were forming on my forehead. My fingers were cold. Hope bhai doesn't hit him.

"Hi! I am here to take my wife with me." He said cheerfully.
God! He's high I think.
"Your wife? Who are you?" Bhai asked.
"The one standing behind you is my wife. And I am Abhimaan Baraskar." He said.
Bhai looked at me angrily as he understood that I lied mom. I gulped without knowing.
"Bhai let's go inside. He's no one." I said to calm him down.
"You didn't say you've a elder brother. And I am your husband, how can you forget that! Eat almonds wifey."
Why is he inviting his own death!

"What is happening there? Come inside!" Mom shouted.
"Nothing mom! We are coming."

I went forward to close the door but before I could Mr. Baraskar came inside pushing me aside softly.

"Hey where are you going! What do you think of yourself! You can't barge into someone's property!" Bhai shouted and I followed them.

Mr. Baraskar went to take blessings from Bade papa and badi maa , and then to mom and dad but they took a step away when he bent. I could see he hesitantly stood upright. He then went to Ved but he came to me.
"Who is this cute little boy?" He cooed seeing Aarav.
"I am Aarav. Who are you?" He asked in his baby voice. Mr. Baraskar smiled at him.
"Hello Aarav. I am-" I cut him off.
"Ved take Aarav to park or somewhere. Don't come till I call you." He nodded and took Aarav with him to the room.
We all waited till they went out. We didn't want that little child to hear any kind of harsh words or something.

"Let's get straight to the point. Why are you here?" I started.
"For you."
My body was numb. I couldn't hear nor see anything other than him.
Is he for real?

================================================================

Hope you like this chapter.