chapter-63

Krushi's POV

"Get up idiot!" Someone shouted and spanked me.
"Aaaaaa.... Who the hell!"
"Stop cursing early in the morning!" It was mom.
"Good morning mommy! Good night mommy!" I again pulled the blanket till my head.

"Abhimaan you can go back! Your bride is not interested to leave her bed! No wedding today!"

"No! I am awake! " I ran to the washroom ignoring the laughters.

I took my time in grooming myself.

"Are you alive or dead?" Mom shouted from the other side.
"In either way I will haunt you!"

"Oh you are alive! Come out quickly orelse you will be late on your own wedding!" She said.

"5 minutes more mom!" I yelled.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't move!" Mom scolded pinning my saree.
"It's really uncomfortable." I complained.
"You just have to wear till the end of the function, Nono." Mom explained.

"What if it falls while I bend or walk?" I was really scared. Last time Pritika di had used so many pins and she also had pinned up the saree with the undercoat. But this time mom used only three pins. How it will save this cloth from not falling?

"It won't. So don't worry. Look at Neha. She is also wearing a saree. She looks quite comfortable and beautiful." Neha raised her non-existent collar.

*Scoff*
"Beautiful? She looks like a monkey who is draped in a saree." I teased her.

"Me monkey?! You look like an orangutan. You are just jealous of my beauty." She looked into the mirror and adjusted her saree.

"Jealous of a monkey! No way!"
"Oii chup! Neha help me with these jewelleries." Mom interfered.
I didn't want much jewelleries so I am wearing the jewelleries that mom had worn at her wedding. She too wanted me to wear those.
With some scoldings, teasings and blushing I was finally ready.

                            (Neha's outfit)