chapter- 36

"She won't come back." Maa said.
It took me to surprise.
Whyyyyyyyyyyy. Why she won't come this is her house now. I agree that, that is also her house but she should live with her husband after her marriage. Right?

"Why?"
"What why? After what you did, do you think she wanted to stay here with you? She lived here as her father was admitted in the hospital. Now her father got well, she left. She has no reason to stay here." Maa said.
"What reason she needs  maa? Isn't it enough that this is her house too. After the marriage a girl stays at her husband's house, right? Then what reason she wants?!"
"Yeah husband." She mocked.
"Did she wanted to marry you? Did she wanted this marriage? No! Then why would she want to stay here. It's not some daily soap opera Abhimaan where a boy forces a girl to marry him and the girl accepts her fate and stays with that boy forever. This was expected from her. And why would she even want to stay here when she gets nothing but taunt and wounds?" She said angrily and stormed off from the hall.
Maa's each word was a poison. But the real question was who taunted her.
"Who taunted her?"
"What had happened here when I was absent?" I asked Vishal but he kept mum.
"Vishal speak!" I raised my voice.
"Please!!" I was getting frustrated.
"Bhai." Pritika called.
I looked at her. She wanted to say something but was scared.
I went towards her and held her shoulders.
"Please say Priti." I desperately wanted to know.
She looked at dad. He nodded. Then she narrated everything that had  happened.
I was so infuriated by Somya. So childish! How could she? Didn't she know? What did she even think!

"Somya!" I shouted for her.
"Somya! Come down quickly!"
She came down running.
"Yes bhai. You called and when did you come?" She asked me as if nothing had happened.
"Why did you do that!"
"Did what?" She asked.
Seriously!
"You are asking me! Why did you talk to Krushi like that! How can you call her with such horrible names! I thought you are quiet intelligent but you came out to be the most idiotic person!" She looked down.
It was nothing. I wanted to really punish her but I can't hit a girl and that too my sister.
"Won't you say something?...... Ah now quiet, are we? You said so many things to her and now you are quiet. What a irony!" I was beyond angry.
"She slapped me bhai."
" Now you are going to blame her! It was your mistake first Somya. I had told Vishal to take care of her in my absence. She was little comfortable with him from the start so I had to ask him. She never talked to Abhishek and Ritik so I didn't ask them." I tried to explain her.
"Then why didn't you ask Pritika di or Kaira to take care of her!" She started to raise her voice against me. I really hate when the youngers raise their voice at the elders and misbehave them. It was same for Krushi but her situation was completely different. Her situation was a life changing situation for which she was not ready and any person would react that way.

"I didn't ask them because they can't stay in the hospital at night. And what's wrong in asking my friend a favour! And next time I don't want to hear that tone of yours. When you speak to elders speak respectfully!  Understand?"
She nodded and ran to her room.

"What would I do now? She will never come back." Tears started to flow from my eyes. I know it's too short to get attached to someone but I am.
"First Kriya left me and now she. Am I that bad?" I questioned myself.
Vishal hugged me tightly.
"It's okay." He said.
"She won't come back Vishal." I cried.

                 Author's POV

Abhimaan pulled out of the hug harshly and ran to his room. He was searching for something furiously in the closet.
"Her saree and jewelleries are here. Why didn't she take them?" He was confused.
He came out of the room. He saw a paper and a tiny box on the night table. It was a letter from Krushi.
"Why didn't I see it earlier?"
______________________________________

Hey my forced husband! I am going back to my home. Thanks for giving me a place to stay for these few days and taking care of me. Thanks for dressing my wounds though you are bad at it.  And I am not kidding 😁. Vishal is better at dressing the wounds than you. Learn it from him.
Dad got well. Doctor gave permission to take him back. We are going back. Send the divorce papers soon and let's get out of this unwanted and forced relationship soon.

Never thought I would say this but take care, be safe and take care of that oldie. I came to know that he is a heart patient. I won't write much.
Hope to not see you again Mr. Baraskar.
Bye forever.

Yours forced wife,
Krushi.

______________________________________

She doesn't want to see me. It hurted me.
I opened the box. It had the mangalsutra. She didn't even take this.
I know this relationship was forced by me. I even know that you were not ready. But can't we try mend our relationship?
We can. I thought I could be a good husband to you. We could have tried.
I know I have a mixed feelings about you but I am sure that I want to stay with you.
I want to try Krushi.
I want you to give us a chance

"O' Almighty. Please help me!" I cried out.
"This is all your fault Abhimaan. For your little stunt Kriya was afraid of you. She left. Then you forced Krushi to marry you. You even asked your bodyguards to point gun at her family and her love. Now why would she stay by you. Even though she was helpless, she fought till she the end. You don't deserve that brave girl. Almost all would have agreed to marry you for your wealth but she didn't. She knew she would be in danger if she runs away still she ran. She even fought with your men. You don't deserve her. You don't." My subconscious mind said.
My ears were ringing with its words.
"I don't deserve her."
"Why!!!!"
"Krushi" I screamed.

================================================================
Enjoy!
Thank you all those who added my story in their collections and those who voted a special thanks to you and those who viewed my story, I heartily thank you all.

================================================================Enjoy!Thank you all those who added my story in their collections and those who voted a special thanks to you and those who viewed my story, I heartily thank you all