chapter-85

My fault was that I removed her veil. I was prepared but at the same time wasn't prepared for this. This woman sitting beside me is prepossessing. Her bewitching orbs which is now down with diffidence can make anyone bow infront of her. Her lips, her nose, what to say , there is no perfect word to describe her. Destiny had played cruelly with us, snatching our first loves but seeing now I think it worths for me.
I sat infront of her.
"You are looking beautiful." I lifted her chin.
"Look at me, belle."  Gosh, her eyes! She looks so inviting.
The red bindi between her brows  make her more feminine and innocent. She looks like a queen. Her complete attire screamed that.
I took her small cold hands in mine and kissed the palms. She sucked in a breathe. I looked at her but she again looked down.
I gave a small peck on her forehead, both eyes and near her lips. Her hands were filled with henna designs making her look like a bride. I eyes wanted to see my name in it. Though it wasn't our wedding, my heart, my mind and my gut urged to see my name on her hand. I looked carefully at the design. She had hid it well. The colour of the henna was dark. Ofcourse, it will be, I love her more than anyone in the world. I couldn't find my name. It felt little disheartening but it's alright.

                      Krushi's POV

The peck lingered on my forehead automatically stretching my lips.He was looking at my hands intensely but had a daunted look later. He shifted more closer and pulled out the dupatta. I felt him moving closer. His breath was fanning on my cheeks. He kissed my ear slightly nibbling it. My hands fisted not knowing what will happen next.
Suddenly I felt up in the air. Shrieking I held the nearest thing which was my husband's collar.
He laughed.
"Had fun scaring me?"
"Atleast I got to hear something from you. You didn't speak a word till now." He carried me infront of the mirror and made me stand.
He removed the flowers from my hair. I was looking at his each and every actions. He made an eye contact with me.
"I want to capture this time forever." He took out his phone and clicked a mirror selfie.
Parting my hair to the right side, he clicked multiple pics.
"You know, I want to hide you away from the world." I didn't reply him.
I was too nervous to say anything.
I felt him unclasping the necklace using his teeth. His lips were teasing my nape. I unconsciously moved away from him and got pulled back. He tightened his grip with one hand and removed the necklace with the other.
He didn't feel him do anything after that. I looked at his reflection on mirror. He was looking at something on my back. I realised I had worn a complete backless blouse with some strings to tie it.
Instantly his demeanor changed. His eyes looked dark. He looked straight to my eyes.
"Smart girl. I like it. You hid it well." He said. His lips were touching my ears.
Oh! I forgot about the henna design. I knew he would look for his name so I asked Urvi to design it on my nape.
"You like it?"
"I loved it but sweetheart, don't peddle me next time. You had a good time teasing me, right?" He was saying about the time when couldn't find his name on my hands. I chuckled but that ignited him, maybe. He started giving sloppy kisses all over my neck. He even bit there but it was harder than he usually does.

I yelped. He glided his tongue to soothe it.
"Can we have our dinner first? I am hungry."
"Okay." He groaned.
"But don't think you have a way to escape today." He said in a warning tone biting my ear.
Ow! What's with him today! He's turning cannibal!
"I don't want to escape." I looked at him through the mirror. He smiled and pecked softly on my shoulder.
"Remove the shawl. It may get messy while eating."
"It's alright, I can manage. Let's eat."  He brought the plate to the bed.
I washed my hand in a bowl and started tearing the puri.
"Won't you feed me today?"
"No, you can eat on your own."
"So mean." Ignoring him I started eating.
"Have some shame Mrs. Baraskar. Your husband is sitting hungry infront of you and you are concentrating on filling your stomach! Such an insensitive person!"
Such a drama!
"What should I do when I have got such a lazy husband that he can't even eat on his own? So I won't feed him. He should learn to do his own work."