chapter-57

Abhimaan's POV

The whole day everyone tried to cheer me but I was incapable to remove that incident from my mind.

I should go back to Jaipur. Krushi shouldn't be with me. She doesn't deserve to stay with a man who can't even protect himself.

*Door click*
I pulled the blanket till my head acting to sleep so I don't have to talk to her. She switched off the lights. I felt her sleeping on  the air bed. Soon after she placed her hand on my hands.
"I know you are not sleeping."
"I know what you are thinking. Don't think about it Mr. Baraskar."
I don't know how my tears came out. I pulled off the blanket and sat up.
"How can I not think about it? If something had happened then? How would I have shown my face to my family, to my colleagues, to my investors. Would they invest on my company if they come to know that I was ra...." I couldn't complete my sentence. That word is now enough to make me scared.

"You can show your face like this." She cupped her face and thinned her lips.

Is she crazy?

"Don't look at me like that. I am not good at consoling someone."
I turned my face.
"Hey! Nothing has happened. I didn't let anything happen to you, did I? No, right. Then don't overthink. My words can't stop you from overthinking but give it a thought that why to think about something and lament which didn't happen in real." She said softly.

"Did I let her complete her evil plan?"
I shook my head.
"Did I hurt you?"
I shook my head
"Are you unhappy that I hit Ruchika?"
"No"
"Are you sad that they got arrested?"
"No"
"Then why the fuck are you sad! Let's PARTY!!" She shouted with joy.
The door burst open and Aarav, Ved and all others came inside holding pizza boxes, carrom board, coke, party glasses and sleeping bags.
I was really shocked.
Everyone was wearing PJs.
"Wear this and come to terrace quickly." Avyan bhai gave a paper bag which contained a pj just like all others, even the colour was same.

------------------------------------------------------------------

We were playing carrom  in the terrace under the open sky. This my wife and her father had been cheating in this game for past few minutes. We all were having happy time.
Krushi gave everyone a coke can and Aarav a mango juice packet and lifted her can in the air.
"This is for you Astha. I sent her to the jail. I hope you are well." She said.

Everyone touched their can with her and were waiting for me. I too joined them. We clinked our cans and took a sip.

We ate ,danced, clicked pics together. Honestly, I forgot what had happened. We slept inside the sleeping bags in the terrace.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I was packing my clothes. I had booked ticket back to Jaipur. It's the best for all. I I went to the living room.
As soon as I reached there, Aarav came towards me and clinged to my legs.

"Where are you going?" He asked me in his baby voice.
I really like him. He's so cute. He always made me smile.
"I am going back to my home."
"Bua is also going with you?"
"No, she's not."
"Are you leaving her?"
*Blank*
*Silent*
I kissed his cheeks and went to Suresh uncle and Suyash uncle to greet them and bid them good bye.

                        Krushi's POV

"Bua!"
"Bua!"
Aarav came inside the kitchen running.

"What happened?" I pulled his cheeks.
"Uncle is going back."
"Huh"
He pulled me to the living room. There Mr. Baraskar was standing with his bags. So he's really going.