chapter-43

It felt so good while eating from her hands. I was gobbling everything fast. I didn't realise I was so hungry. I drank the water but choked. I was coughing badly.
Someone rubbed my back and patted my head little hard. I didn't cough anymore. It was Krushi who patted my head and rubbed my back. She wiped my mouth with her other left hand. Her fingers were so soft just like feathers. I was just looking at her. Her face was full of worry. And that was for me. Only me.

A tear escaped from her eyes. I was quick enough to wipe it off before it could fall down from her cheeks.
"No one was treated like this before at our house. Just go. Please go. I can't see this." She pleaded.
"I won't go without you. Please come with me."
"Don't make me curse you infront of a child. Take these snacks and I want you to go before 4." She gave me the box and stood up.

"Aarav let's go." She said.
"Bua, 5 mins more." He showed his 5 fingers and snuggled into me.
"Aarav! Stand up orelse I will call daddy. And you know what will happen if I call daddy."
Tears started to form in his eyes.
"Why are you taking out your anger on him?" I said to her. It really made me angry. This child had not done any mistake but everyone is scolding him due to me. I felt bad.
He ran into the house.
"Shit"
"Yeah. What you have to say now! Felt good by scolding that little kid! You know what..... he understands me more than anyone of you. He is more matured than you all." I couldn't keep my anger.
"Then why are you not going from here. Why are you staying here? Don't you have money! Go and stay at any hotel. It's my house not any hospice." She said and went from there.

Why is she like this!!
Shit! Back to square one.

Krushi's POV

I shouldn't have done that. He's just s kid. I ran into the house but-
"Bhabhi."
Aarav was standing infront of her hanging his head low.
That's the moment when we both knew we f**d up.
God please save us.
"Where were you both? And what's that plate and bottle?" She asked.
The room felt cold.
"Aarav go to the room." Bhabhi sternly said.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(A few moments ago)

Bhavya's POV

I saw Aarav peeping into the room and then going away quietly. Suspicious. He never does these things until he played hide and seek but with whom will he play here? With Nono he's so loud.

I followed him quietly. I saw him and Nini in kitchen hushing each other. She was plating the leftovers of the lunch. I couldn't hear anything but I could tell that Aarav wanted to go with her but she didn't want to and then my boy must have blackmailed her.

I wanted to laugh seeing her face. He learnt it from his father😂.
They opened the door and went out.

I saw Aarav sitting on Abhimaan and Krushi feeding him. The view looked so beautiful. It looked like a little family. A beautiful family.

Krushi too cares for him but her insecurities are making her back. As far as I observed Abhimaan is adamant taking Krushi with him even if it takes him sitting under the tree forever. It looks like he doesn't even care about his self respect when it comes to her. How can the feelings change in such a short time? Didn't he love Kriya?

Time is a major factor for everything. Some things take less time to create and some takes more. In case of Abhimaan his feelings for Krushi has bloomed but Krushi is not letting it to bloom. I can understand her feelings. No girl would like to go with a person who forced her to marry by keeping her family at captive.

They should give time to each other.

After sometime I saw Aarav coming inside with teary eyes. He stopped seeing me. Then Krushi came running.