chapter-62

Abhimaan's POV

I sat there frozen. I was unable to envisage what was happening. My eyes were wide open. I stopped breathing. Suddenly everything felt warm.

My lips were stinging. She pulled out herself before I could reciprocate the kiss.

"Now wipe it!" She said breathing heavily.

"You......... kissed?" I was still shocked.
"Ofcourse I kis-" she stopped.
Now she remembers what she did. She jumped off me and ran to the door and knocked the door loudly.

"Open the door! Bhai! Bhabhi!.... Mom!.... Dad!.... Jeet!!" She shouted

"Hey! You will break my door!" I used the same dialogue as she.

She ignored me and banged the door continuously. I walked towards her.

"Where do you think you are going after pulling such a stunt?" I trapped her keeping her in between my arms. She was locked from all sides. Her back was facing me.

Suddenly the door opened. Thank God we both balanced ourselves or we would have fell down.

"Who locked your door?" It was Ankit and Jeet.
"Are you two alright?" Jeet asked.

"Yes. Thank you." Krushi said and pushed them to make a way to go.

No my lady, I want your explanation.
I quickly held her wrist.

"Thank you guys. You both can go now. I have to talk something important with her. Please excuse us." I said. She was trying to free herself.

"Okay but what happened to your lips? It's in the verge of bleeding." Ankit asked.
Krushi now tried more to free herself.

"It's due to a accident in the room." I looked at Krushi and said. She was hanging her head low and wriggling her hand.

"Ooooooooo...... We came in a wrong time. Sorry to disturb you both." They said and went.

"It's not what you think!" Krushi shouted.
I pulled her back and closed the door with one hand while the other holding her.

"It's exactly what they think my dear wife." I pulled her closer to me.

"I am sorry..... I.. I didn't mean to do that." She was stammering.

"You don't have to feel sorry to kiss your husband." I kissed her forehead.
"You have every right to kiss me, hit me, throw me out, bite me, kill me." I hugged her.

*Silence*

"So you were saying something about today's incident?" I asked her.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just having a hard time in grasping everything. I have never imagined about my first night. The thought about it just scared me. I just stepped into the real part of the world. There are so many things that I have to be aware of. There are many cases of marital-rape and all and it scares me. I thought you might not be able to take the hint if I am comfortable to do it or not." She said. Her hold around my torso tightened.

"I will never do that Krushi. I am a businessman and I can clearly read people's expressions. And I will never do anything that will make you uncomfortable. We are in this together. If you're uncomfortable then how can I be? If you are having any difficulties in these rituals or customs or even in this relationship, we can take it slow. I don't have any issues."

"And about having a baby, I am too not ready for that. I want to keep you only for myself before sharing you with that little one. Don't worry no one will pressurise you for that............. I am sorry I didn't give you much security that you thought like that. I should have talked to you about it."