chapter- 12: antiseptic cream

Meanwhile
Vishal didn't speak anything. He had heard the car honk when Abhimaan had arrived. He today lost his first love. And his first love lost hers. They both despised Abhimaan.
Thinking of that incident again he sobbed. He didn't feel bad that he lost his first one sided love. But what hurted him the most was Abhimaan's behaviour. He understood the situation clearly. Krushi was too wrong as she was too blunt but what she said was right.
He should have asked the girl if she wanted the marriage or not. Clearly she mentioned that she didn't want still he went to force her. He clearly changed.
He slept without without eating anything.
While Anu felt for her son and was blaming God . She was too angry at Abhimaan.

* * * * *
There was a continuous knock on the door. Abhimaan angrily woke up and opened the door.
He was about to snap that person but-
"Here is bhabi's suitcases." Pritika said forwarding the bags to him.
"And say bhabi to wear this and come down at 8 for puja." She said giving him the thaal which Somya was holding.

Abhimaan's POV

Pritika handed me the thaal. How am I suppose to say her? She is so much angry that she won't listen to me.
"Priti." They both turned.
"Somya you go. I have to talk to Priti." Somya went from there.
"Please wake her up. She won't listen to me."
"She is your wife. It was your decision to marry her without her will so you wake her up." She went out of the room.
"What to do now. "
"Krushi" I called her softly. She didn't wake.
"Ok let me freshen up I will wake her later. There is 2 more hours for 8."
I came out. She was still sleeping. Her one cheek was squished due to the pillow. The blanket was half lying on the floor and her legs were wide apart. She was sleeping like a baby. I didn't want to wake her up.
"Krushi" I once again tried but she was sleeping like a dead person. Her kidnapper won't need any chloroform to make her unconscious. He just needs to wait till she sleeps.
I thought to shake her a bit but she won't like it.
I grabbed my pillow and tried to push her. She didn't bulge.
I did it little hard now. She kicked off the blanket and it was completely on the floor now.
She stirred and tried to get a comfortable position.
"Krushi wake up. We have to go downstairs for puja." I said little loudly.
She grumpily woke up. Her hair was fully on her face. It covered her face completely. She stretched her hands and touched her feets. Then removed her hair from her face. She saw me with wide eyes.
"It's not a nightmare." She said quietly but it was loud enough for me to hear that.
" There is your suitcases." I pointed the place near the dressing table whare I had kept her bags.
"Mom said we have to go downstairs for puja at 8. So get ready quickly. The bathroom has attached closet. You can change there. I will be waiting for you at the balcony." I said and rushed to the balcony and closed the door.

Krushi's POV

"It's not a nightmare."
Huh, what did I think that everything will go back to its place when I wake up.

" There is your suitcases." He pointed at my bags near the dressing table.

"Mom said we have to go downstairs for puja at 8. So get ready quickly. The bathroom has attached closet. You can change there. I will be waiting for you at the balcony." He said and went to balcony.
"Wait.... How did I get on the bed.... Did he..... No... Why will he do that..... Ugh anyway.... It's already 6:45 let me get fresh first."

"Ouch.... Aaaaaaa" I felt a sudden pain when I kept my feet on the floor.
"Oh" I remember.
I took a look at my feet.
"My feet is white!...... Wait it's the bandages..... But who..... Maybe Pritika." A small smile crept on my lips. Pritika is so sweet. I can never forget her help.
I slowly went towards the bathroom with my toiletries and my clothes.
I freshened up myself and walked into the closet and changed my clothes. I folded the lehenga and kept aside on the table present there.
I went out of the closet and took out my first aid kit from my suitcase. I thought to clean the room first so I placed the kit on the couch and turned towards the bed but it was already neatly organised. Well then.

I sat on the couch and removed the bandage. I examined it if I needed to go to the doctor. I cleaned it. I wanted to put the antiseptic cream but it would sting .

                Abhimaan's POV

It was almost 7:30.
"I should check on her."
She was having a battle in her mind if I am not wrong. She was wearing a white t-shirt and striped palazzo.
She was changing her expressions each second.
"What is she thinking?" I said to myself. My eyes shifted to the antiseptic cream in her hand.
"Oh she's afraid of the cream." I went near her calculating the steps. I have done so much to her and if I do something which she doesn't like then sure I will be dead.

                  Krushi's POV

I was thinking what to do when two legs appeared infront of me. I looked up to see who it was.
As usual it was Mr. Baraskar .
"Let me do it." He said
"You have done enough Mr. Baraskar."
He took rather snatched the cream from my hand and sat on the ground. He took my right leg and kept it on his thigh and applied the cream.
"I am sorry Krushi. I did everything impulsively. I was very angry when you talked to daadu in that way."
He looked at me after dressing my wounds in both the foot.
"You were wrong to talk to him like that."
"Mr. Baraskar a free advice for you. In a world like today respect them who respects you." I said.
I took the thaal and went inside the closet.
"One more thing Mr. Baraskar. My parents have taught me really well how to talk with others. And it was your daadu's fault. I don't remember to give him the permission to take decision of my life. And if I talked bad then he deserved it. " With that I went inside the closet.

================================================================