chapter-32

Author's POV

"Krushi Krushi Krushi!! You all became blinded by her!! Can't you see me!! You are ignoring me from the day she came here! Why Vishal!! Can't you see my love for you? She's always ignoring you why can't you notice that!!!" Somya shouted.
Everyone was stunned by her outburst. She had angry tears. No one had ever thought that the calm looking girl had bottled up her emotions and all those are coming out.
"I know whatever happened to her was not good and heck no girl deserves it but can't you all see she's taking the advantages stating that incident as a reason!"
"And you! You are the reason for my miseries and headache." She pointed at Krushi.
"Wha-" Krushi was cut off by her.
"This marriage happened against you will. Your boyfriend died in a plane crash.  Your husband is out of the country. And here you are busy romancing with a boy who clearly has feelings for you and that boy is your husband's best friend. Aren't you ashamed of yourself a little bit? Your boyfriend died day before yesterday and you are not sad a bit. Are you a human or not!!  You married bhai just for money didn't you!!"
"Somya stop! Are you out of your mind!" Pritika scolded her.
"Not me who is out of mind but she is di. She's such a fuckin' gold digger bitch. Such a whore. Using someone for money while getting close to the other for body." She ended with making a sarcastic remark.
"Somya WTH is wrong with you!!" Vishal roared
" What are you talking about and is this the way to talk to your bhabhi? Bhai will be dissapointed by you .Say sorry to her." Abhishek shouted at her.
Krushi couldn't understand what happened to her. What was she talking about. She understood one thing that Somya liked Vishal.
"Why should I say sorry to her!"
"Yesterday everyone was worried for her but see this girl. She was enjoying chocolates, eating outside celebrating for catching a gold fish.Say one thing Krushi. Did you ever loved Sanam or you used him for money and sex?"
A loud echo was heard.
Krushi had slapped Somya so hard that she fell on sofa and had a lip cut.
"Never. I repeat it never ever dare to doubt my love for Sanam!" She screamed.
"I am staying quiet that doesn't mean that you will speak all nuisance. So what do you want me to do sit in a corner of the room and weep all day!! Huh!! Say me! You want that!! What's the use of crying over a spilled milk! If I cry then will my Sanam come back!! Answer me! If yes then I will ask every person in this world to cry for me so Sanam would be back. And what's wrong if I want to move on! What's wrong if I am eating chocolates! Don't say a thing when you don't know it! Understood! And did you ever say anyone that you love Vishal! No! Then how come we will see it......... No one will take stand for you but yourself. You loved, you should confess......... You know what your problem is? You want others to take stand for you. And I am that gold digger who works for herself, pays for herself with her own money. I am not sitting at home like you and surviving by my parents' money. And about using Mr. Baraskar and Vishal, I don't know them who they are and what they do. Yes you said right. I am a bitch. That bitch who can show you your place in fraction of seconds when you try to wrong me. I warn you again Somya di. Never talk nonsene about my love for Sanam. I won't tolerate it and I won't think twice before to slap again irrespective of your age. And I am your eldest cousin's legal wife so better respect." Saying this she went out slamming the door loudly.
"What do you think of yourself!" Kaira shouted at Somya.
"What! What does she thinks of herself? How could she slap someone older to her?"  Aarna said.
"Whatever she did was right. She doesn't have any right to talk to her. She's having such a hard time and we all are trying to lift her mood but she.." Ritik said.
"Bhai go after her." Kaira said.
"No. Let her stay alone for sometime. She is not in her right sense." Vishal said to which all agreed.
"What happened? Why were you all shouting?"  Prakruti came with Anu, Nirmala, Payal and Nikita.
"And why was Krushi looking so angry? What happened to your lips?" Nirmala checked Somya's lips.
"Why are you all quiet? Say what happened? Pritika say" Prakruti asked sternly.
Pritika narrated everything.
Another sound echoed. Everyone was shocked. This time Nirmala slapped Somya.
"Why did you do that?" Asked her angrily holding Somya's arm.
"I love Vishal and yesterday I saw them hugging each other and I got insecure." Somya said feeling guilty and ashamed of her act.
Vishal came towards to Somya.
"What you did was completely wrong Somya and about your confession. I don't have the same feelings for you. I see you like my younger sister just like Abhimaan sees you." He said calmly. Somya cried silently.
On the other hand Nikita was also crying and Payal was supporting her.
"I was right didi. She got depressed again." She cried.
"What do you mean by depressed." Anu asked.
"She has a history of depression and she eats too much chocolates when she gets too much depressed. This same happened when she couldn't get into her desired college to study designing. We can't do anything. She won't listen to us even if we ask her or scold her. She will eat chocolates continuously skipping meals. But here she ate breakfast and lunch so not much to worry." Payal replied.

          (In Abhimaan's room)
The floor was covered with wrappers and boxes. Krushi was a crying mess. She missed Sanam and her father a lot.
"Why did you leave me alone, Sanam!!!" She screamed.
Her phone ringed.
She got a call from Ved. She wiped her tears and picked it up.
"Hello"
"Di, dad woke. Come quick with mom and badi maa. He wants to see you."
Krushi quickly cut off the call and ran to search her mom.
She saw her coming out of the theatre room. She quickly went to her.
"Dad woke up. He wants to see us. Let's go!" She pulled them along her to their room. They got ready and went to hospital with Vishal.

================================================================
Did I bore you??
Comment 🥺. Batana zaroor. Pilij🥺🥺

 Pilij🥺🥺