chapter-38

Krushi's POV

Sanam's  parents were devastated by the loss of their beloved son. Aunty cried infront of me. She wanted me and Sanam to end up together but the destiny played foul. I couldn't say anything to make her feel light. Even if I said something it would not made her feel better. So I stayed with her for some days and took care of her.

It's been two days since I came back to home. When I came back to my surprise Avyan bhai , Bhavya bhabhi and little Aarav had come. Avyan bhai is Kriya Di's elder brother and my eldest cousin. Bhavya bhabhi is his wife. They are married for 5 years now. Aarav is their son. He's 3 years old. Bhai is a family medicine doctor and they live in Australia. He had an emergency so they didn't come to the wedding.

                         Flashback

I ringed the bell twice but no one came to open the door. I banged the door but no response.
"Mom!"
"Dad!"
"Ved! Idiot! Open the door donkey!"
I huffed in annoyance.

"Bua!!!" A child shouted.
But no one has a child in the neighborhood.
"Bua!!" I turned to see a child running towards me. He came and jumped onto me.
"Oh God! You killed me."
That child hugged my legs tightly and I fell down.
"Maar dala!"
"Aap zinda ho." He said cutely.
"Huh?"
"Bua it's me Aarav." He said.
"Aarav..... Who Aarav?? Ohhhhh Aarav.... Aarav!!!!!!!" I shouted in joy.
I  stood up and made him stand too. I picked him and hugged him.
"You got so big!!! I couldn't recognise you. Where are your parents?"
"They are coming with Dada Dadi and Chachu."
"You all went out without me. Bua is sad." I faked sadness.
"I am sorry bua. I told everyone to wait for you but they didn't wait." He pouted sadly.
"Awww my sweetest child. I believe you. I won't talk to them, I will give all chocolates to you only. Don't share with anyone. Okay? Now don't be sad." I said.
"Okay" he said cheerfully.
"Bua. You forget me na?" He asked with glistening eyes.
"Oh no. No love I didn't. Aarav got so big that bua couldn't recognise him. Bua is getting old." I pulled his nose.
He scrunched. He looked so cute.
"No bua will never get old."
"Okay bua will never get old."

"Nini!" Bhabhi shouted excitedly. All came one by one.
"I won't talk to you . You all went without me." I turned my face.
"God her drama!" Mom said opening the door.
"Ohooo drama queen. Maa and Papa told that you were out for some days and when you would come they didn't know. We were getting bored so went out for breakfast. Is this reason Okay? And sorry." Avyan bhai held his ears.
"Okay okay." I said.
"Now can I get a hug?" Bhabhi asked.
"No." I turned towards the door to go inside holding Aarav in my arms.
But bhabhi pulled me for a bear hug.
"I missed you. And I know you missed me too. " Bhabhi is much more a friend to me. When she was here, we always pulled a all nighter with Kriya di.
"Will you both come inside or have planned to stay there?" Mom shouted.
We both giggled and Aarav followed us.
"Let's go." I said.
Bhai helped me with my bags.
"You go and play. I will fresh up quickly. Okay?" I put Aarav down.
"Go quickly and bring the chocolates." He said.
"Okay!!!!!" I shouted on the way going to my room.
I took a nice shower. I took time to groom myself. I wore my PJs and dried my hair.
"Bua!! How much time will you take!!!! Come fasssst!!!" He shouted.
"Coming!" I too shouted.
I took the bag full of chocolates and went down.

"Bua find me!" Aarav shouted.
He's so cuteeeeeee and playful.
He was hiding behind the curtain. His small figure didn't properly hide. I thought of playing with him for sometime.

"Where did Aaru go?" I looked for here and there.
"Mom did you see Aaru?" Mom didn't say anything as she knew we were playing.
"No cheating." Mom said.
"Hawww. No problem I will find him on my own....... Is he under the table?? Or behind the sofa?"
"Arey he's not there..... Where he could be......."
"Mmmmm..... He must be........." I went towards the curtain slowly and quickly removed the curtain.
"Behind the curtain!" He screamed.
He was about to run when I pulled him and tickled.
His giggles filled the house. In return he too tried to tickle me.
"Okay that's enough. Go and take chocolates orelse Ved chachu will eat everything." He saw Ved taking a chocolate and ran towards him.

                         ******
I was sitting at the dining hall and eating vermicelli pasta and mom and badi maa was cutting vegetables and bhabhi was helping them.
"Nono are you alright?" Bhabhi asked.
"Yes... What happened to me? I am completely fine."
"No I mean-"
"Bhabhi let's not talk about it now. You came after so many days let's talk something else." I knew what she wanted to ask. Bhabhi always cared me as her younger sister and it's natural for her to get worried.
She nodded understanding the situation.
We talked about my studies and future plans and about their lives in Australia.

                    (Flashback ends)
Currently we all were playing carrom and guess what..... Aarav was in my team. He never left a second to be with me.
Nini would be so happy to see him. She had brought so many toys for him when he was born. She was more excited than anyone else in the house for Aarav.

"Let's call it a day. I am so tired." Bade papa said.
"Yes let's go. Suyash has to take medicines too." Mom said.
"I will sleep with bua today." Aarav declared.
"No. You will not let her sleep. Let's go now."  Bhai said and went to pick him up but he ran towards me and climbed on me before bhai could catch him.
"It's ok bhai. Let him be with me. He won't disturb. And he's too cute to disturb." Aarav gave the brightest smile as he could.
"Let him sleep with her." Bhabhi said. We all went to our respective rooms and I carried Aarav to my room.
*Knock knock*
"Come in" Aarav shouted in his baby voice.
Bhabhi came in.
"Here is his night dress and diaper." She handed me.
"Use you private night properly." I winked at her. She ran out of the room blushing.
"What happened to mommy?" Aarav asked.
"She remembered something. Let's change your clothes first." I changed his clothes.
Then I changed into my night dress.
"Let's sleep."
"Bua."
"Hmm."
"Did you get married?"
What!
"Who told you?"
"I heard mommy and daddy talking."
"Okay. Now sleep. Tomorrow we will go to park." I diverted him.
"We will buy ice-cream."
"Okay."
"And potatoes chips too."
"Okay. Now sleep."
" Pat me. I can't sleep orelse." He said more like demanded.
He cuddled me keeping his right leg on my thighs and his right hand on my belly. I patted him and in no time he slept.
He looked so cute that I wanted to disturb him but he'd not sleep then after.

                         ******
As promised I took Aarav to the city park by walking. It was not that far. It was only 2 blocks away from my home.
He behaved quite well outside. We played  in the park and clicked lot of pictures.
After 2 hours we returned home after buying potato chips and ice-cream box.
We both freshened up and went down for breakfast. The breakfast was done with lot of talks and teasing.
We all were chilling when the bell rang. Mom was about to get up.
"Mom, wait here. I had ordered some scrunchies. It might be the delivery boy."
I went to open the door but to my surprise it was-

================================================================
Who is it??

================================================================Who is it??

Then me: chup ho ja satwi fail!