chapter-48: To gain her forgiveness

I jumped to my bed and cuddled my pillow tightly.

"She's also a girl. How could she destroy someone!!! What did even Astha do!!!" I stuffed my face into the pillow and screamed.

"I hate you!!"

Krushi cried to sleep.

Author's POV

Abhimaan tried to go after Krushi but Avyan and Ved stopped him.

"You did enough! Don't go after her." Ved said.
"No, please. Let me go to her. I need to stay with her. She's my wife." Abhimaan cried.

"Wife?! Then why did you accuse her without knowing the exact situation! " Avyan shouted.

"She kept her pain for all these years. She never talked about that incident in these 5 years. Due to you, her wounds opened." Nikita shouted.
"This was the only reason why we never scolded her. She was always right in this case. We always taught her to be strong and take side of right. And she does even if that makes her look like villian." Suresh said.

"You said her heartless right? If she's heartless then you are brainless! I liked you Abhimaan that even if Krushi didn't want to stay with you, you made constant efforts for your relationship. But now I don't even like an ounce of you." Payal raged.

"I should have killed you that very day when you forced her to marry! I will make the divorce papers ready and save my child." Suyash said.
All went from the dining area.

"What you did was wrong Abhimaan. You shouldn't have jumped into conclusions." Bhavya said.

"I am sorry bhabhi. I didn't know. I shouldn't have assumed and accused her. I always hurt her, bhabhi. She made those for me but I gave those to Ruchika. I didn't know she was going through so much." He cried and sobbed hard.
"No need to cry over the spilled milk. Try to make it right. It will be difficult but you will get it. To be honest, I don't think Krushi will forgive you easily. You hit her two weakest spots. She's already vulnerable. She won't allow anyone to come in her life now. She had thought to give you a chance but you yourself destroyed it. Try your best Abhimaan. I won't say do cause, your all actions will be cut by Krushi." Bhavya patted his shoulder and went to take the dishes to kitchen.
Abhimaan wiped his tears.
"Bhabhi please don't throw those parathas. I will eat it. I don't want to waste her efforts." Bhavya nodded and left the plate.
Abhimaan ate the paratha in silence wiping his tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Krushi woke up with a headache. Her eyes were red and her face was swollen. It was half past 11.
She washed her face and got ready in jeans and a t-shirt. She tied her hair and went to her parents' room.

*Knock knock*
"Come in." It was her mother's voice.
"Mom I am going to meet my friends. I won't be coming to lunch." Her voice was hoarse.
"Be safe." Suyash kisses her forehead.
She took her backpack and shoes and went downstairs.
She was wearing her shoes when Abhimaan came to her.
"I am sorry Krushi. I didn't know about it." He cried.
She didn't reply and stood up taking her bag. She went towards the door but he blocked her path.
"Please forgive me. I didn't know any of those things." He said but she opened the door and went out.
Abhimaan followed her to the garage with his naked feet chanting sorry. But Krushi didn't pay any attention.

She started her bike and went out of the house.
Abhimaan looked at her going.
He dejectedly went inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------