chapter-64

The trio reached Jaipur airport by afternoon 4. Aarav was sleeping on Abhimaan. He ordered his bodyguards to take their luggages to his car. Krushi was completely exhausted.

"Tired?" She nodded.
"We will soon reach home." He said.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Vishal on the other side was preparing for the grand welcome. He even asked Abhishek to record everything.
"What are you doing? And who is coming?" Prakruti asked him.
"Aunty just wait." Vishal said.

"Is someone coming?" Abhay and Vijay came to the hall.
"Yes, Papa but who we don't know. Vishal is not informing." Prakruti said.
They all looked questioningly at Vishal but he shrugged and continued doing his work with the helpers.

"What's going on? Is there any function?" Kaira asked.

"Ask your Vishal bhai." Prakruti said.

She turned to Vishal but he ignored her.

After few minutes they heard car horn.
"Abhishek, quick!" He shouted.
Abhishek got ready with his camera.

Soon Abhimaan came to the entrance.

"For him you made this grand decoration?" Abhay said in disbelief.
"Uncle wait." Vishal said.
Soon they all heard  the sweet jingling sound of anklet.

They all gasped seeing the lady with him that too in a bridal attire. They were more shocked seeing the little boy with them. Vishal was dumbfounded to see that kid.

" I didn't know you were this fast! I mean fast is okay but the child grew this fast!" Vishal was confused.

"Why is she here? Did you again force her!" Prakruti shouted. Hearing the shout Aarav woke up who was sleeping against Krushi's neck.
He was about to cry but Abhimaan took him from her and patted his back.

"He didn't force me, aunty. We both got married again with our own will today. We thought to give a shot to our relationship and we don't regret giving it." Krushi explained.
"Yes maa, we both love each other and we want to live together." Abhimaan said smiling at Krushi.

"Are you sure that he didn't force you?" Abhay asked her.
"Yes, uncle. If I didn't want to come with him, I wouldn't have. I would have thrown him out of my house after he got well." Krushi said.
"Did anything happen to him?" Vijay asked.
"It's a long story, daadu. Will tell you some other time." Abhimaan said.
"Are we going to stay here the whole day or what?"
"Oh sorry. Come inside." Prakruti said.
"No! Wait. First of all tell me who is this child." Vishal asked.
"He is Aarav and he's Krushi's nephew. Now can we come?" Abhimaan said.
"No."
"Now what Vish." Abhimaan was getting irritated.
Vishal called Shanti. She came to the hall holding the arti ka thaal and the kalash filled with rice grains followed by Rohan with a big thaal.
She handed Prakruti the plate.
Vishal asked Kaira to call everyone to the hall. They all were shocked to see Krushi back.

They all were very happy to see her back.
Prakruti first did the arti followed by Nirmala and Anu.
Prakruti then instructed her to kick the pot and step on the thaal filled with the red dye and come inside. Krushi did what she was said. She then touched the feet of all the elders present. Vijay was not knowing what to do when she came to her and touched his feet.
"Won't you bless me, Daadu?" She asked.
"I am sorry for what had happened to you." He said.
"Let's forget it and start afresh. And yes I forgive you." She smiled at him. Vijay put his hand on her head and blessed her.