chapter-69

"I ....." Vishal didn't know if he should reason out his act or not.
"I am waiting, Vishal." Abhimaan said.
"I.... I..... I can't..... It's difficult for me to stop my feelings for Krushi suddenly." Vishal said in one go.
"I am ashamed that I had and still have some  romantic feelings for my friend's wife. I am sorry Manny." Vishal didn't have the courage to meet Abhimaan's eyes.

"I am ashamed of not being able to move on from her even when she has clearly stated that she doesn't feels or will ever feel anything from me. I am sorry Manny. I can understand if you don't want to see me. I know I am a bad friend. Not bad ,maybe worst than that."
The worst thing in life is probably to betray your friend. You can never sleep peacefully.

*Silence*
Vishal expected Abhimaan to hit him or maybe throw him out of his mansion.
He took a look at him. He was utterly calm. He didn't have any kind of expression on his face.

"Abhimaan?" He called him.

"How can you?"
"How can you think yourself as a bad friend! Feelings take time to fade, Vishal. Even wounds take time to heal; this is just a feeling. I can understand you. You liked her long before I got married to her."

"You think yourself a bad friend? Then what am I ? I married her even when I knew you liked her. You are dating her to move on from Krushi? Who told you that this was the right idea?"

*Knock*
*Knock*
"Did your talk got over?" Krushi peeped into the room.

"Yeah." Vishal answered.
"Were you talking something important? You both look serious than ever." She asked.

"No. Just the upcoming project."
"Anyway, leave that. I am very happy for you and Somya. We both kept our promises." Krushi smiled at him.

"What promises? " Abhimaan asked.
"It's nothing." Vishal was quick to answer.

"When I left for Bangalore, he said if I could give us a chance and I said that he could give a chance to Somya." Krushi answered.

"So where are you going for the date?" Krushi asked giving a teasing smile.

"She has decided." Vishal answered.

"Vishal can you go out of the room. I have to talk something to Krushi. It's really important."
"Okay. Don't start romancing." Vishal teased and went out.

"What you wanna talk?" Krushi asked Abhimaan.
Abhimaan locked the door.

"That means you gave chance to me for him?" Abhimaan asked. He felt betrayed.
"What?"

"The thing that you were saying ! You gave me a chance because he said?!."

"Huh? Can you say it clearly?"
"WTH Krushi! Are you pretending not to know!"

"First of all stop shouting! What are you saying?"

"Stop pretending! You said yourself that you gave our relationship a chance because Vishal said that to you and you wanted him to give a chance to Somya!" Abhimaan shouted.

"Wait, when did I say that I gave us a chance because of him? Are you serious! If I had listened to him then I would have stayed here when everyone was requesting me to stay. If I had listened to him then I would have not allowed you to sit under that tree in that heat and rain!" She said in disbelief.

"You think I gave US a chance just for him?"
"Leave that! First say that did you ask him to try dating Somya?" He tried to control his anger.

"Ofcourse! I am the Cupid." She smiled to herself.

"Why did you did that! Do you think what you said was right?!" He shouted.