chapter-75

"Di we have not given you any wedding gift so this is for you and your husband." Ved said giving her a pendrive.

"What's this?" Krushi examined it.
"Pendrive, you blind woman." Ved hit her.
"Why did you hit me! You dumb! I asked what's there in this!" She too hit him.

"You hit me!" Ved again hit her. Krushi to hit him again and this eventually led to fight between the two siblings.

"What are you both doing!" Abhimaan separated them.
"She hit me!" Ved said.
"He hit me first!" Krushi said.
"What! That was suppose to be a joke!." Ved exclaimed .
"Then this is also supposed to be a joke!" Krushi raised her hand to hit him.

"Enough both of you!" Abhimaan stopped her.
"Now you are taking his side? Don't forget you are my husband! I will complain to dad then see what he does to you." Krushi threatened Ved.
"Dad's chamchi." Ved muttered under his breath.
"Dad! See Ved is hitting me!" Krushi shouted and smirked at Ved whose eyes were wide open.
"Oh God! Stop you both! Are you both children! Children too behave properly! " He got irritated by their fights.

"Ved, you go to Vishal. He needs some help from you." Ved hummed and went.

He turned towards Krushi who was already glaring him.
"You shouldn't fight with him." He softly said.
"You have changed." She said.
"What?" He couldn't understand.
"You changed! Why did you take his side! He hit me first and you didn't scold him!" She complained him and one by one tears started to fall from her eyes.
"Why are you crying for this?" He panicked. If someone sees her then they'll think that he was at fault.
"You are bad! You should take my side. Orangutan!" She cried.
Abhimaan sighs.
"I am on your side but he's younger to you so you should understand that he didn't mean it." He said.

"Send him to a different planet! " She pouted angrily.
"Okay, I will send him. Now stop crying." He hugged her.

"Send him quickly." She stuffed her face onto his chest.

He wanted to laugh at their fight but scared of Krushi he controlled his urge.
--------------------------------

"Be a good girl. Behave properly with others. Control your anger. Okay?" Nikita explained Krushi. The Vermas were going back to Bangalore.

Krushi hummed.
"I still can't believe you are married. I will, infact we all will miss you." Nikita cupped her cheeks and placed a kiss on her forehead which Krushi wiped it soon.
"I know." She said.

"We are a call away. I know you are new in these all but never try to run away from your responsibilities. Face it bravely. There will be times when you will want to run away from all but take your time and talk to Abhimaan."

"Okay mom."
"Chachi don't stress. She can handle everything and Abhimaan is also there to look after her." Bhavya tried to ease Nikita.

"Yes, Niki. She's our intelligent child. She won't do something that will make us feel embarrassed. You have always trusted her. Do that now too." Payal said.

"I do believe her but Di she's still young to handle all these responsibilities. With her studies and other things how will she handle this?"

"Her only responsibility is to study and get independent, mom." Abhimaan entered the room with some boxes followed by Prakruti, Pritika and Vishal.
"Yes and don't freak out. She will lead her life the same way she used to live there." Prakruti said.

"But in few days she has to go back to her college and her college is in different state. Won't people-"

"We don't have any problem with that. All of my children have stayed out of the country for studies so I don't have any problem with Krushi staying at other state. I am sure no one in this house has problem with that." Prakruti assured her.