00| Prologue

SECRET HACKER
Acataelepsy

DISCLAIMER
__________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, locales and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

This is a Yoonmin, Taekook Fanfiction. Said from Jimin's perspective, the first half of the book mostly deals with Taekook's story while the latter half mostly concentrate on Yoonmin's story. Also, a few chapters giving specific importance to Taekook are written in Taehyung's perspective and are marked specially as sub chapters.

***

"Jungkookie! You are here!" Taehyung screams happily running down the steps with an Iron man figure in his hands.

"Tae!" Jungkook smiles widely, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung shrieks hugging him tightly. "Are you all better now?"

"Yes, Tae bear ! I'm okay. My fever is gone", Jungkook smiles. "Now we can play and Mommy said I can come to school from tomorrow."

"Yay!" Taehyung squeals pulling away from the hug. "School is miserable without you, Jungkookie. I missed you a lot," he says pouting. "Here..look, what I got you," he says smiling showing the Iron man figure in his hands.

"It's for me?" Jungkook asks with surprised doe eyes.

"Yes it's for my bunny," Taehyung grins.

"Thank you Tae Tae,", Jungkook smiles taking the gift from his hands. Then he kisses the other's cheeks before grabbing his hands. "Come..let's go and play in your room." Taehyung giggles and starts running up the stairs with his bestfriend.

_____

"Hyung..why are you sitting in the rain?" a small boy asks 8 year old Yoongi, holding his umbrella above him, protecting him from the heavy rain that was showering down on him. Yoongi looks up wiping his eyes.

"Hey..are you crying ?" the boy asks.

"No.." Yoongi lies shaking his head at the younger boy.

"No..you are lying. Why are you crying, hyung? And why are you sitting alone in the rain? You'll catch a fever. Come with me," he says and grabs the older boy's hands. Yoongi stands up from the bench he was sitting on and lets the boy drag him to the corridors of their school.

"Tell me, hyung. Why were you crying?" the boy demands sternly once they reach the corridor.

"I didn't get selection on the basketball team," Yoongi says is a hoarse voice.

"oh..it's okay. Don't be sad, hyung. Keep trying. You will once get selected. You will once become the basketball captain of a very good team. And you will bring a lot of trophies," The boy says smiling cheerfully.

Yoongi nods with a small gummy smile. "What's your name?" he asks the younger.

"My name is Jimin," the boy smiles widely.

_____

"I love you Jungkook!" Taehyung says as tears roll down his both cheeks. His back is pressed against the locker doors and infront of him is his ex-bestfriend Jungkook and his two friends.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook hisses glaring at the terrified boy infront of him.

"I love you. I've never tried to keep it a secret. But I'll never ask you to return my feelings. Then why are you doing this to me, Jungkookie?"

"I don't like the way you look at me Taehyung. You should stop with this."

"I love you."

"Oh how sweet! He just confessed his love to you. Now Jungkook, why don't you give your new boyfriend a little kiss?" Hanjae who was standing on Jungkook's right says.

"Shut up! I'm not gay!" Jungkook growls at his friend before turning his attention back to Taehyung. "Faggot! Apologize for what you just said. Now!"

"No!" Taehyung shakes his head.

"You won't!?" Jungkook snarls slapping across the boys cheeks which instantly turns a blooming red. "C'mon, apologize. Tell me you don't like me."

"No!"

He slaps again. Then again. Then again and again. Until Taehyung falls down on the floor unconscious.

"Tae! Tae! Oh God! What did I do? I'm so sorry. Tae Tae, please open your eyes. I'm sorry. Please Tae...."

_____

"Tae, what's wrong ? Do you know that guy? Why was he saying sorry to you?" Yoongi asks Taehyung.

"He is that person whom I hate the most," Taehyung replies throwing the basketball into the hoop. It goes through the basket making a 'cling' sound and hits the ground with a 'thud'.

"You mean.....Jeon Jungkook?",l Yoongi asks.

"Yes!" Taehyung says through gritted teeth.

Yoongi nods briefly. "Tae, you don't need to worry. He can't do anything to you."

"I'm not scared. I'm not that old Taehyung anymore. I just hate him with all my heart."

_____

"What do you want?", Yoongi hisses glaring at Jungkook who is standing infront of him with pleading eyes.

"I want my bestfriend back. I'm so sorry for everything I did. I honestly am. I want Tae back. Please ask him to give me one more chance. Hyung, please tell him to forgive me for once."

"I don't think you deserve forgiveness. And he don't want you anymore." Yoongi says blankly.

"Please hyung.." Jungkook grabs the older's hands. A tear slither out of the corner of his eyes. "Please just ask Tae to let me talk to him once."

"Hmm..okay." Yoongi nods leaving a sigh.

_____

"What did he tell you?" Taehyung asks.

"He said now that you are not a faggot and you grew up and understood what was wrong with your imagination, he wants to be bestfriends with you again," Yoongi says.

Taehyung clenches his fist. "I don't even want to see his face again. Tell him to go to hell. I hate him! And tell him I'm still that faggot. But not the faggot who loves him."

***

Welcome to Secret Hacker!