Chapter 19.1. (Taekook) Jealousy

Taehyung's POV

Jennie has already reserved a seat in the third row for me when I reach the Biology classroom. She wave at me smiling brightly. I smile back and walk to her, occupying the chair beside her, letting her earn a few jealous glances from the girls around.

" Tomorrow is your match, right ?", Jennie asks me.

" Yeah..are you coming to watch ?", I ask.

" Of course, I'll be there. ", she smiles. She always comes to matches since Lisa and her few other friends are in the cheerleading.

After that we open our Biology text books and start discussing the portions Mr Jung taught last day.

Jungkook scurries into the classroom just before the bell rings. As I watch, he directly comes walking towards me.

" Hi, can you please give me this seat ?", he asks Hae-rin who was sitting beside me. She looks at Jungkook for a few seconds as he stares expectantly into her eyes with his big doe eyes. " Please..", he asks smiling at her making heart eyes and she already stand up from the seat, blushing like crazy. Fuck !

" Thanks..", Jungkook mutters to Hae-rin and sit down on the seat beside me with a victorious smile while Hae-rin moves to the adjacent seat.

" Hi..", Jungkook then waves at me. I scowl at him and look away.

Mr Jung doesn't arrive even after five minutes. " Seems like he is on leave today.", Jennie says.

Jungkook then leans back on his chair and groans, rubbing on his thighs. I side eye him and he starts rubbing on his thighs more, in a way he probably thinks is sexy. Hmm..I agree it's kind of sexy. He is wearing those tight leather jeans again and Hae-rin is looking at his thick thigh muscles in awe.

He then suddenly tugs on my shirt sleeves. " What ?", I tilt my head furiously.

" Hurts.", he says.

" What ?", I ask.

" Hurts. You hit me yesterday and it hurts.", he says fake pouting.

" Good.", I smirk and look away, yanking away his hands from my shoulder.

" What's wrong Jungkook ?", I hear Hae-rin ask.

" Nothing. Just my legs are aching.", he says.

" Oh..maybe because of football practice. Do you wanna go see nurse ? Anyway this period is free. I'll come with you if you want.", she says enthusiastically.

" No..no. No need.", he smiles at her. I sigh and go back to reading the text.

But Jungkook and Hae-rin continues to talk and flirt beside me, making me hella annoyed. At last I get up from my seat feeling crazy.

" Where are you going ?", Jennie asks.

" Library.", I say and walk out of the classroom, grabbing my book and stuff.

I go and sit on an empty desk in the library, feeling furious. Just a minute later, Jungkook enters the library with his both hands tucked in his pockets. I glare at him but ignoring me, he goes and pick a random book from the poetry section and then directly walks to the desk beside me. Sitting down, he opens and places the book infront of him and starts literally reading the poem out loudly.

I wonder what the hell is wrong with him.

I heave a sigh and lie down, resting my head on the desk. A few seconds later, Jungkook has finally stopped reading the poem. I slowly raise my head to see what he is doing. And he was staring at me. He looks away the instant I catch him and starts reading the poem again, loud.