55. We got it!

I wake up from my sleep, hearing some familiar tunes. Soon I realize it's my and Yoongi hyung's phone ringing together on the bedside table. 

Wait! why are both of our phones ringing together? 

"Hey, Wake up!" I shake Yoongi hyung, lifting my hands from where it was pressed up against his chest. His arms were still wrapped tightly around my body and we both were still only in our shorts with the duvet covering us. We had cuddled to sleep after what happened earlier. 

Yoongi hyung groans, taking his hands away from my body and rolling onto his back. Soon I hear the sound of the doorbell. Our phones are also still ringing on the bedside table. 

Shit! It's probably Tae and Jungkook. 

I quickly remove the duvet piece from over my body and crawl towards the table. And like I guessed, my phone shows 'Tae' on caller Id while Yoongi hyung's shows 'Jeon Idiot.' And the doorbell is now going off like crazy. It's definitely Jungkook who is ringing it. 

"WAKE UP, Yoongi hyung AND GET DRESSED!" I shout, jumping off of the bed and grabbing my t-shirt from the floor before rushing towards the bathroom, pulling the shirt down my head.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi hyung jumps up from the bed in panic. 

"Tae and Jungkook are here!" I scoff stepping into the bathroom and closing the door behind shut. 

I quickly wash my hands and face before brushing my fingers through my dishevelled hair. Then I step out of the bathroom to see Yoongi hyung hastily grabbing the books from the floor. He has already thrown on his t-shirt. Both of our phones are still ringing. 

I quickly go and pick up my phone, answering the call. 

"Hello.." I try to pretend as sleepy as possible. 

"Hello, where the hell are you both?" Tae asks impatiently. 

"Uh..oh...what happened? We both fell asleep studying. Is there any problem?" 

"We are here at the doors. Can't you hear the doorbell?" 

"Oh! Is it you guys ringing the doorbell?" I pretend clueless. "Okay, wait! Coming," I end the call and lets out a sigh. 

Yoongi hyung looks at me and grins whilst placing the books on the bedside table. "There isn't anyone better than you in acting." 

"C'mon now.." I say and walk out of the room.

“You go open the door. I’ll come in a minute,” he says and proceeds to walk towards the bathroom.

"Wait! Do I look weird?" I ask him. 

"No, you only look like you woke up from sleep. They aren't gonna get suspicious." 

I nod to him and quickly walk out of the room, trying not to think about what happened earlier. I don't want myself blushing right now. But I wonder why the hell these two decided to come here now. 

I skip down the steps and rush to the front door, hurriedly opening it, only to meet with a brightly smiling bunny. The next second, he barges in and engulfs me in a tight hug, totally taking me aback. I almost stumble and fall backward at his heavy weight over my body. 

"What! What's happening?" I scoff in surprise. 

"We got in, Jimin shi!" Jungkook hugs me even more tightly, totally suffocating me. I tilt my face on his shoulder to see Tae rolling his eyes, looking at us. But he doesn't attempt to come and pull his heavy bunny off of me. 

At last, it's Yoongi hyung who comes and pulls him away from me. 

"Hey, what was that?" Yoongi hyung asks Jungkook with a frown.