chapter 3 Is he the one?

I met Tae at the canteen. He was sitting at a big table along with six other people. At first I was a bit reluctant to go join them. But Tae waved at me and motioned me to come. So I walked to them with a smile on my face. I sat down beside Tae and the person opposite to me smiled warmly. I also smiled back. All the others were also flashing smiles at me.

"Hi Jimin. We were all waiting for you.", the guy opposite me said. " So Tae, introduce us to your cousin."

" You already told them about me ?", I asked Tae.

" Yeah..",he smiled. " Guys this is the person we've been waiting for. My cousin brother Jimin. Also my bestfriend. He just transferred to here from Seoul to attend school along with me. So he will be with us for lunch from today.", All of them nodded with welcoming smiles. " Jimin..he is Hoseok. But we all call Hobi. ", Tae introduced me to the person who was sitting opposite to me who again smiled at me brightly and exchanged a shake hand with me.

Tae then introduced the five other people. Two boys, Yeonjun and Soobin, both are in the basketball team along with Tae and three girls Lisa, Rose and Jennie. Lisa is in the cheerleading team and the other two are her best friends. All of them were really friendly. We all chatted a lot while having lunch. I was happy that Tae's friends welcomed me warmly into their gang.

However I couldn't ask Tae about Jungkook as he left to his next hour soon after the lunch. He had some assignment to complete for the History class and he left in a hurry leaving me with his friends. They asked me which is my next hour and we found I and Hoseok has English for the next hour.

" Do you want me to see you around the school till the bell rings ?", Hoseok offered as we were heading towards our class.

" Oh..yeah. Sure.", I replied smiling. He took me to the volley ball court, basketball court and the school library. Library was really big with a lot of books. After that we roamed about through the corridors and finally reached the English class. There were only a few people inside the class and most of them were girls. But a guy was sitting in the teacher's chair, reading a book with his legs lifted up on the table and all the girls were looking at him, practically drooling at him. I must admit the guy is handsome.

" Who is this guy ?", I asked Hobi as he walked inside.

" Shh..he is our English teacher Mr Kim Namjoon.", Hobi replayed.

" Teacher?? Really ?", I asked in awe, looking once again at the guy who was sitting so relaxed while totally immersed in the novel or whatever he was reading. He was wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans and looked just like a high school student.

" Yeah..but he isn't a permanent teacher. Just a replacement for our previous teacher who took pregnancy leave. He is only 22.", Hobi replayed.

" Oh..I see.", I nodded.

" His class is really interesting. You know, this is my favourite class.", Hobi said as we occupied two seats in the second last row. Right then the bell rang and very soon students strolled in like colonies of ants.

I was surprised to see Jungkook walking in along with the girl whom he had promised to reserve a seat. The girl was talking and smiling to him but he looked kinda annoyed. Anyway so this is the third hour I share together with Jungkook today. I smiled and waved at him. There were two seats beside me, so I thought they could sit near us. But he just walked to the last row along with the girl, pretending as if he didn't see me. But I'm damn sure he saw me. Why didn't he at least smile back at me ?

Mr Kim closed his book and stood up from his chair once the class was fully filled. " Hey ! We have a new student in our class, right ? Who is it ?", he asked.