40. Coffee from now on

"Bloody hell! I just want this to go away!" Yoongi groans, rolling onto his stomach and squirming his face against my pillow.  

"What are you now feeling like?" I ask, running my fingers through his locks, sitting on the edge of the bed.  

"Still the same. I feel like throwing up," he mumbles into the pillow.  

"It's just your feeling. Try not to think about it," I say moving my hands down and gently rubbing his back.  

It's past 12 Am and he can't sleep. He is having a heavy headache along with nausea for some time now. He also threw up twice earlier. Now he is again feeling like throwing up but he is trying not to, as he just took a pill.  

"I shouldn't have come here today. Now you can't sleep because of me," he says, wiggling his head again on the pillow.  

"I said it's okay. Look at me," I say and grab his arms, forcefully trying to turn him around. "C'mon..let me give you a forehead massage."  

"You don't have to," he says, slowly turning around and looking at me, his face red because of all the rubbing and squirming.  

"Shh..put your head on my lap now," I shush him, taking the balm from his medicine box which was lying on the bed. I open the cap of the tube and squeeze the transparent gel onto my fingers before leaning against the headboard and pulling him closer to me by his arm.  

He finally places his head on my lap and looks up at my face. "What are you looking?" I ask him, slowly rubbing the cool gel on his forehead. He moves his head a little, the end of his lips slightly curling upward. But the next moment he winces grabbing my hands and squeezing my wrist tightly.  

"Shh..it'll be alright. The pills will start working soon. Just relax and close your eyes now," I say lowly. He nods and closes his eyes, trying to calm himself down as I gently massage his forehead with my thumb in a circular motion.  

He leaves a sigh as I move my other hand to his hair and slowly start running my fingers through his locks.

He finally calms down after some time. "Are you feeling any better now?" I ask.  

He nods in reply. "Please continue doing that," he murmurs, opening his eyes a little. I smile and continue massaging his forehead and scalp gently.  

I can't really believe things changed like this. Two weeks ago, he was my enemy and I was plotting against him. Now, he is my boyfriend and he is lying on my lap in my bedroom while I give him a massage.  

Tae's parents think he is with Tae in his room right now. They don't know Tae's got his boyfriend in his room. Jungkook went home after having dinner with us. But then he came back an hour ago and climbed into Tae's room through his window, just like yesterday.  

Don't know what's gonna happen if Tae's parents come and knock on any of our rooms. They'll be so shocked to know both of us suddenly got boyfriends and we are hiding them in our Rooms. Hope they won't come to check up on us until morning. I need to get up early and kick Jungkook out of Tae's room before they wake up.  

After some time, Yoongi finally drifts into sleep. I slowly raise his head from my lap before gently pulling away from him, placing a pillow under his head. Then I reach for my phone to set the alarm. When I turn back after setting the alarm at 5 Am, Yoongi is lying wide awake, staring at me.  

"You didn't sleep?" He shakes his head 'no.'  

"Just close your eyes and try to sleep. I'll turn off the lights now."  

"Why haven't you got a bed lamp?" he asks, suddenly grabbing my hand as darkness spread inside the room.

"I've never had one," I say, switching on the small led bed switch on the bottom of the wall, which also I never use. A very dim light spreads in the room, making us just visible.