Chapter 26. Jungkook is mine

Jimin's POV

It's now two hours since I and Jungkook are sitting hiding in this filty corner of the locker room, behind a couple of old unused lockers, keeping our mouths shut tight in the extreme thick silence of the empty school building. No body has arrived or placed any banana milk in Jungkook's locker yet. We didn't even hear the sound of a footstep.  Not a fly came here.

And I don't think someone will come. It's already 7:30 Am.

Just we became fools. We both idiots ruined our sleep and came here at 5:30 and simply wasted two hours sitting in this corner. We could have slept peacefully snoring on our beds or worked on our video game.

I at last let out a sigh whilst stretching my sore limbs. I can't even feel my legs after sitting in the same position for two hours.

" Shh..Jimin..don't make sound.", Jungkook chides me lowly.

" She isn't gonna come Jungkook. Let's go. I'm tired.", I say.

" Shh..it's only 7:30. Maybe she will come. Let's wait.", Jungkook whispers.

" I don't think so.", I say and let out a yawn.

" You were the one who were so interested in this investigation, right ? Now what happened?", Jungkook whispers to me.

" Hmm..I was excited to catch the girl. But I don't think she will come after this long. There is no point in waiting anymore.", I say.

" Did she someway understood our plan ? Is that why she didn't come ?", Jungkook asks.

" How will she understand? Did you tell about this to anyone?", I ask.

" No..I didn't. Did you ?", he ask.

"Oh..C'mon...I didn't. I didn't even tell Tae. Didn't I tell you what all lies I told him yesterday to keep this secret ? Only we both know about this investigation. And we parked our car so far. No way she saw it. There is simply no way she figured out our plan.", I say sternly. Jungkook nods to me in agreement.

" Maybe she isn't well. She might be absent today also.", I say.

" Might be.", Jungkook nods. "But I've only once before missed Banana milk for two days in a row.", he says. " Anyway let's wait till 8."

" Hmm...okay.", I nod.

We waited till 8:10. No one came. Then suddenly we hear a footstep. We become cautious and move as far away as possible to the corner.

Yes ! It is a girl.

" You know her ?", I whisper to Jungkook whilst peeking from behind the locker and looking at the girl.

" Yeah..I know the girl...but I don't know her name." Jungkook says thinking hard whilst placing his heavy arms on my shoulder. I scowl at him and look back at the girl.

She comes taking slow steps forward. But she turn at the other corner, opens a  locker on the left, takes something from it and walks away. I look back at Jungkook and he is still thinking whilst looking up at the ceiling and tapping with his forefinger on his chinm

" Idiot, what are you still thinking ? She is gone.", I say yanking away his heavy arms from my shoulder.

" But what is her name ?", he continues to think.

" Oh C'mon..that is not the girl. Should we still wait ?", I ask.

"Anyway we waited this much. Let's wait till 8:30.", he says. I sigh and nod.

A lot of people, both boys and girls comes after that. We becomes cautious when we hear a footstep. But they all just come and open one of the lockers and goes away. Finally someone comes really close to Jungkook's locker but it is just a girl who has her locker near Jungkook's. She also leaves after placing something in her locker.