39. Friends

"Wow!"

I involuntarily utter as Yoongi pulls open the doors, revealing to our eyes Jungkook and Tae sleeping peacefully on the huge bulky bed, hugging each other tightly, Jungkook's legs all over Tae's body, engulfing him like an octopus, Tae's head on Jungkook's muscular arm, using it like a pillow, his face snuggling against the crook of his neck while his one hand clutches the front of latter's t-shirt.

"And they aren't official," Yoongi mutters.

"Yeah.." I laugh walking towards the bed. I clap my hands near Tae's ears and he immediately flinches open his eyes, quickly pulling away from Jungkook on seeing me.

"Er.. what's the time?" He asks awkwardly, somehow managing to sit up, removing Jungkook's heavy legs from his body. Jungkook still doesn't wake up, he squirms on the bed and groans irritably while his arms move over the mattress, searching for Tae's body.

"It's past 4. You've been sleeping for three hours now," I say.

"How come I didn't feel hungry? We didn't have lunch, right?" He says.

"I ordered pizza. Come and eat," Yoongi says from the doors.

"Oh..okay," he nods.

"Wake him up and come fast. We need to go to the station to get his car and phone," I say before turning around and walking back to Yoongi.

Then we go to the living room to unpack the pizza and milkshakes that had just arrived. To say the truth, I only started feeling hungry now after the food arrived, even though I ate breakfast at 9. It was almost 1'o clock when we reached here and for the last three hours, Yoongi has been sleeping and I was simply lying down beside him, scrolling through messages in class groups.

Jungkook comes behind Tae, sheepishly rubbing his eyes and brushing his hair backward just as I and Yoongi open the pizza box on the coffee table.

"Why you didn't go back home?" I ask as Jungkook comes and heavily slumps down on the couch. He just opens his mouth wide and lets out a big yawn in reply before resting his head against the corner of the couch.

I sit down on the fluffy rug, taking a pizza slice. Yoongi also sits down beside me, grabbing a strawberry milkshake from the parcel.

Tae comes and takes a slice of pizza before slumping down on the couch beside Jungkook, only for the latter to snatch it from his hands and start munching on it. Tae doesn't try to fight. He just comes again and picks another slice before sitting down beside Yoongi, making Jungkook frown immediately.

"I'm really sorry. You aren't still mad at me, right?" Tae asks tilting his face to Yoongi.

"You don't need to say sorry. You didn't do anything. And I was never mad at you," Yoongi says nonchalantly, sipping on his milkshake. Tae's lips bunch into a smile and he starts happily munching on his pizza.

"Then stay at our home tonight?" Tae asks after he swallows the first bite, surprising me a bit. Yoongi tilts his head and looks at him while I notice another frown forming on Jungkook's face.

"C'mon..you said you aren't mad at me. Then what's the problem?"

"Tomorrow is Monday. And did you ask your parents?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah, Mom told me to bring you home. We can't leave you here alone."

Yoongi takes a sip of his milkshake and tilts his head to look at me.

"Or I'll stay here with you tonight," Tae then says. "I'll drop Jimin home and then come back after picking my stuff for tomorrow."

"Why Jimin has to go back and you have to stay?" Jungkook immediately asks from the couch.