Chapter 20. Why do you care?

Jimin's POV

I shut down my laptop at 6 Am after the coding class and walk to Tae's room. Actually today I and Jungkook had planned to go to school early and find Jungkook's mystery girl. But since Jungkook isn't very well, we postponed it to tomorrow.

Jungkook actually called me yesterday midnight to plan about our investigation. He said he was feeling better. But I thought he needed rest. So it was me who postponed the investigation and told him to sleep well.

I could have went and investigated alone. But then today Tae don't have basketball practice morning. Because he has match at 4 PM. And so if I take his car and drive to school alone, then I'll have to explain him about Jungkook's mystery girl and I'm not sure Jungkook would want him to know.

I open Tae's room door to reveal Tae sleeping peacefully under his blankets. I walk to the bed and get up on it, quickly crawling under the blankets and cuddling him. He hug me back in sleep and I close my eyes, snuggling into his warm chest.

I open my eyes to Tae beating my ass with his pillow. " Ahh..! ", I groan and roll about on the bed.

" Aren't you going to school today ? How many times should I call you ?", He asks.

" What's the time now ?", I ask yawning.

" 8: 10 Am ! ", he replies.

" What !? I need to shower!", I groan.

" I'll leave in twenty minutes. Get ready by then or you'll have to walk to school.", he says and goes to his wardrobe.

" Oh fuck no ! ", I shout and crawl out of the bed, kicking away the blankets. I rush to my room and into my bathroom grabbing my fluffy white towel.

I take a quick bath and get ready quickly in fifteen minutes. When I rush downstairs, Tae is having his breakfast on the dining table. My breakfast is already served near him. So I quickly sit down and start munching down the sandwich along with the chocolate milk shake.

It's 8:35 when we finally leave home. Tae is the one who drives. Within twenty minutes we reach school and the bell rings just when I enter into my first class, English. Our handsome young English teacher arrives soon after and starts the class.

But Jungkook doesn't show up even after ten minutes. After that I'm sure he won't come. So did he take leave today ? Is he not well ? Or he just skipped this class ?

I call Jungkook after first hour and learn he is lying on his bed in his room. Apparently his Mom told him not to go to school today and he happily agreed, although he is perfectly alright. Lazy boy. However he said he will come evening to watch Tae's match.

" Did you call Jungkook ? Is he not well ?", Tae asks me while we have lunch.

" From when did you start caring about Jungkook ?", I ask.

" Okay, you don't have to say. I don't care for him or anything. ", Tae says.

" Hmm..I called. He isn't well. His head ache increased morning and he went to the Doctor. They did some scanning and something.", I say in a worried tone whilst looking down at my plate but side eying to watch Tae's expression.

" Scanning ?", Tae frowns.

" Uhm..they found something complicated.", I say.

" Complicated?? What ?", Tae furrows his eyebrows.

" Don't worry. They just doubt there is a small tumor growing in his brain. Let's hope there won't be anything like that."

" What ! Tumor !?", Tae starts panicking.