[PART II] Chapter 28. Attention, Stares, more attention

"Damn! Why did you wear these clothes to school instead of washing them and giving them back to Tae?" I ask Jungkook as I meet him in the locker room. He is wearing Tae's shirt and jeans he gave him the day before yesterday.

He told him he would bring it yesterday but yesterday afternoon when he came for combine study, he said he washed the clothes and it isn't dry yet. Now he is wearing it to school!

"Oh c'mon, do you think I'm giving this back?" Jungkook asks.

"Not giving back? Then?" I ask.

"I'll wear this to school at least once a week," he smirks.

"Jeez Jungkook! I don't know how Tae is gonna react after seeing you in his clothes. We have maths for the first hour," I groan.

"Why are you getting nervous? It's me who is wearing." he chuckles closing his locker.

I sigh and open my locker. Once I get my stuff, I close it and we both together head to the maths class. I'm anxious to see Tae's reaction when he sees Jungkook in his clothes.

We step into the maths class and Oh boy, was Tae surprised? His reaction was priceless. His eyes widen and his mouth parts open. He was sitting in the second row and so I could clearly see his expressions.

Tae had already reserved a seat for me near him and the desk nearby was empty. So I and Jungkook both walk toward him and sit down.

"Why are you wearing my dress?" Tae whisper sneers at Jungkook. He is on the side beside Jungkook's desk.

"Oh, your dress?" Jungkook asks, a little bit loud.

"Shut up!" Tae scoffs.

"Oh....your...dress..", Jungkook whispers. "All..my..clothes..were..dirty. And...I had nothing to wear. So I wore this. Will return you soon."

Tae glares at him and then turns and looks at me. "Why are you looking at me? You were the one who gave it to him." I mumble.

"I regret giving it to him," he mutters.

Soon Mr. Kim steps into the class and starts the second last portion of the integration chapter.

After the hour ends, the three of us walk out together.

"What's your next subject?" I ask Tae.

"We both have Physics lab," Jungkook replies.

"That's great. Try to be his partner," I whisper to Jungkook. He nods to me with a grin.

"What did you murmur in his ear just now?" Tae asks.

"I said I have history next hour," I reply and walk in direction of the history class.

History was boring as usual. But I hope Physics lab was interesting and they both were partners and had fun.

After the hour, I make a quick trip to the library. I had to grab a book for the English literature assignment. Its due date is tomorrow and it's a quite lengthy assignment- a critical analysis of one of Shakespeare's tragedy plays. For that, I had to first grab a tragedy play from the library.

I reach the library and go to the Drama section. Shall I take Romeo and Juliet? Because it's common and everyone knows its story. So I start searching for Romeo and Juliet. But I don't find it even after searching the whole shelf. So I walk to the librarian.

"Hi, Miss Kim.." I call and smile at her.

"Oh you here again??" she asks.

"Hmm..yeah me. I was wondering if there isn't any copy of Romeo and Juliet in this library. I couldn't find a book," I say.