56. Stay with me

4 months later.

"Oh C'mon, is that how you pose? Smile!"

Tae sighs, looking up from the camera in his hands. It's a Canon EOS 60D camera Jungkook bought for him with his first salary.

"And move that hat a little to the left."

Yoongi hyung fixes the graduation hat properly over his newly dyed blond hair and raises the diploma certificate in his hands a little before spreading his lips wide.

"Wow! What a weird smile!" Jungkook laughs beside Tae.

"Yoongi ah, look at me," I say and smile wide at Yoongi hyung. "I love you!"

His lips immediately bunch into a beautiful gummy smile. At that very moment, Tae snaps a picture.

"That was good," he laughs looking up from the camera. "Now you both stand together."

I giggle and rush to Yoongi hyung, wrapping my hands around his arms, and pulling him closer to me. He smiles, tilting his face and looking at my eyes. Ah, he looks so handsome in his long blonde hair!

"Now do a different pose," Tae says after clicking a few shots. I lean in and press my lips on his cheeks causing Jungkook and Tae to laugh whilst snapping a lot of pics.

After we both do a lot of poses, all four of us take some selfies together and get Yeonjun from the basketball team to click a few pics of us.

"Now, let's get out of here and celebrate this jerk's graduation!" Jungkook squeals loudly. Yoongi hyung just rolls his eyes at him whilst taking off his graduation hat. Jungkook's been always like this towards him and he is now more than used to it. But anyway, they both like each other and they are close friends now.

I grab the hat from his hands and place it over my head. Yoongi hyung smiles at me and turns the tassel to the right side before pressing a kiss on my lips.

"You can graduate next year, Jimina," Tae laughs looking at us as he pulls away from me.

"Yeah, now c'mon let's go," Jungkook says impatiently.

I take off the hat and then we all walk out of the crowded school ground filled with graduates and their parents and relatives.

Yoongi hyung was looking around with sad eyes as we walked past people. I felt a pang in my heart, especially when I saw him looking at a woman kissing her daughter's forehead. I squeezed his hand and pulled him close to me. He tilted his face and gave me a smile.

We walk out of the school gates and walk towards where Jungkook's car is parked. We all came together in his car. There wasn't space left in the parking lot, so we parked it outside.

I and Yoongi hyung hop into the back seat and soon Jungkook pulls the car out of the lot, driving in direction of a fancy cafe called 'King's Row' where we had already planned to go after the graduation ceremony.

So, my boyfriend has already graduated from high school and is going to go to university. He isn't the valedictorian or salutatorian of his grade. He came 4th in rank. But that's still a pretty good score.

However, he has scored 1565 marks out of 1600 on his CSAT. So, he is going to get admission in Seoul University which is the best university in our country. The results came a few days ago.

Oh, there's another happy news! For the first time in the history of my school life, I scored a lot of A's in my semester-end exam. The credit all goes to Yoongi hyung. My parents are really impressed. And they are upset that he is going away to college. They are worried I'll go back to my old self once he is gone.