50. Making it official

"I can't decide what to do," Yoongi hyung says in a hoarse whisper, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Just sleep now," I whisper near his ear, running my fingers through his hair. He breathes heavily against my neck, hugging me even more tightly.

It's midnight now and he is again in my room because he couldn't sleep at his home.

Just after we reached back at his home from Seoul, we received the call from Kim Boyoung. I was the one who spoke to her. She talked to me for about fifteen minutes and she told me how severely Yoongi hyung's mother was bullied by Lee Dongwook and his gang at school.

Boyoung also suspect that Lee Dongwook often forced Soojin to have sex with him, threatening her with something. Once while they were doing their project together in the library, Dongwook came to them and forcefully dragged Soojin out of there.

Not only Soojin, but everyone in the school including teachers were scared of Dongwook and afraid to speak against him. His family was extremely rich and powerful. But they disowned him after he got dismissed from college and started getting continuously arrested for drug and rape cases.

We still don't know why Yoongi hyung's mother killed him while she was pregnant. We don't know whether she planned the murder prior and executed it or she was forced to do it all of a sudden. Probably the latter.

Yoongi hyung now can't take a decision of whether to tell the police or not. Probably the court won't punish his mother but he still is reluctant to report her. But if he doesn't do it, an innocent man will have to spend the rest of his lifetime in jail.

I didn't force him to call the police. I thought I'd give him some time and he himself will come to the right decision.

"Jimina, tell me what I should do," he whispers against my neck. "What would you have done if you were in my shoes?" He asks lifting his head from the crook of my neck and looking up at my face in the dim light of the LED bed light.

"I think I'd have told the police," I reply. "I wouldn't want an innocent man to go to jail."

"You know, people already look at me like I'm something strange and weird. Now if they know my Mom is a mental patient and she is a killer, I don't know how they are all gonna treat me," he says worriedly.

"Did I start treating you differently after I knew it?" I ask him, looking into his eyes.

"No," he shakes his head. I see tears starting to pool in his eyes. "I love you," he whispers to me, more tears forming in his eyes.

"I love you too," I say and hug him. He snuggles his head back into the crook of my neck and breaks out into little sobs.

"Shh..why are you crying?" I rub gently on his back while he sobs and breathes heavily against my chest.

"I love you so much," he sobs. "After my Dad, nobody has cared for me like you."

"I love you, Yoongi hyung," I smile, kissing his mint locks. He keeps on sobbing, hugging me tightly while I ruffle his hair and place kisses on his head.

"Yoongi hyung, people who truly like you and care for you won't change their way of treating you, no matter what happens," I tell him when he calms down. "You just don't need to mind others. Let them stare at you or say anything about you. Why should we bother?"

He pulls away from me and nods looking into my eyes.

I smile and wipe his tear stained face with my palm. "And within a few months, you are going to graduate and go to some nice university. You'll probably see none of your classmates there. And, nobody there would even care to know who you are."