48. Have you ever used a gun?

"Are you nervous?" 

Yoongi hyung nods his head whilst staring at the three storied building in front of us. 

I grab his hand and squeeze it lightly. "It's gonna be alright. C'mon.." 

He tilts his face to me and looks at me for a few moments before we start walking to the entrance of the Seoul mental health care home. 

We go to the warden Mr Jung's office on the ground floor first. Two hours ago, when we stopped at a restaurant in Mungyeong to have breakfast, we had called him to inform that we are visiting Yoongi's mother today. We headed from home at about 7 and now it's past 11 Am. Tae called me at 8 on not seeing me in my room and I told him I went jogging with Yoongi and we are going on a date today. 

When we arrive at Mr Jung's office, He is sitting on his swivel chair, sipping on a cup of coffee, wearing a casual t-shirt and shorts. He looks at least sixty with a grey beard. 

"I didn't think you'd come this soon," he says looking at us.

After he finishes his cup, he takes us to Yoongi's mother's room. Only a few patients here have special rooms and his Mom is one of them. 

Yoongi hyung told me his Dad donated a lot of money to the care home before he died. But that's not the reason why his Mom has a special room. It's because she has hallucinations and gets violent all of a sudden, attacking people. Don't know how she is gonna react on seeing us. Hope she won't recognize Yoongi hyung in mint hair and tan make-up. 

The warden stops at a door on the first floor and clicks it open. I peek inside to see a woman sitting on an armchair by the side of the window. "She likes to sit there," he tells us before he steps inside. 

The woman turns her head around on hearing footsteps. She has shoulder length thick black hair and brown eyes. Her eyebrows were straight just like Yoongi's and it narrows on spotting us near the doors. 

"Soojin.." the warden calls lowly. "Look who has come to see you." 

"Who?" She utters looking at us, her eyebrows furrowing further. 

"High school kids. Do you wanna talk to them?" He asks, making her direct her frown towards him. We had already told him that Yoongi is disguising as a stranger.

As she doesn't respond, he turns around and motions us to come inside. I look at Yoongi hyung and he seems really nervous to go to her. "C'mon.." I say grabbing his hands. 

We slowly step inside while his Mom stares at us. I could feel Yoongi hyung's pulse surging on his wrist and his body getting tenser and tenser as we took each step forward. But his Mom doesn't seem to recognize him. Her intense gaze was directed more towards me than him. 

"Who are you?" she asks looking at me as we reach closer. 

I look at Yoongi hyung for a brief second before responding. "We are students from Evintras high." 

She leans forward from the chair, staring at me more intensely. "Are you Im Se-wan?" 

"No.." I shake my head, wondering who possibly is Im Sewan. "My name is Park Jimin. And this is...er..Jeon..uhm..Taehyung." Shit!  I suddenly forgot the name we had earlier agreed on and ended up introducing Yoongi hyung as Jeon Taehyung!

The woman gives me a puzzled look. I look at the warden. He is standing leaning against the wall. Seems like he has no plan to let us talk to her alone. So how will we ask her about Lee Dongwook? 

"Do you guys want chairs to sit?" He asks me as I keep on looking at him. 

"Yes," I nod. 

"Okay, I'll bring now," he nods and walks out of the room. Yoongi hyung moves closer to me, grabbing my hands tightly. His Mom looks at our intertwined hands and then looks up at his face, examining him with a frown.