46. How to dunk the ball

"Oh c'mon, what are you so much worried about?"

Jungkook sighs tilting his head to me as we both walk towards our last hour, English on Thursday.

"I'm worried they'd somehow escape the punishment and again try to hurt Yoongi. I want them to get at least a ten-year sentence in jail," I say.

"They'll," Jungkook assures. "Okay, stop worrying about that now. We'll know the judgment in an hour, anyway."

I nod to him.

Today is the final hearing of the case. So, Yoongi needs to be present at the court. He took leave afternoon and headed to the court after having lunch with me. Uncle said the trial will be around 2:30 Pm. So, it might be currently going on as it's almost 3 pm now.

I can't help but keep on thinking about what might be the judgment during the whole hour. Kim Namjoon even calls my name once, asking me to pay attention.

As soon as the last bell rings and Mr. Kim walks out of the class, I fish my phone out from my bag and switch it on, only to see the battery 1%.

"Shit!"

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks me whilst grabbing his books and stuff.

"It had 5% charge during lunch break and I switched it off to save the battery to call Yoongi. Where the hell did the charge go?" I scoff whilst quickly dialing Yoongi's number, only for the phone to turn off automatically after two rings.

"Ahh Shit!" I leave a sigh.

Jungkook chuckles beside me. "5% battery? You didn't charge it?"

"I forgot to charge yesterday. And today morning when I woke up to work on the video game, I plugged it into the charger. But I forgot to turn the switch on. You know, I simply put it like that for two hours."

He laughs. "Happened to me once. And I was so mad."

"But it has never happened to me before," I shake my head.

"Problem of not getting enough sleep," he says.

"I slept almost five hours yesterday," I frown.

"We need to sleep at least seven hours every day. I try to sleep at least six hours. Why are you stressing yourself so much? We still got a lot of time to finish the game."

"Not really. There's a lot of work pending. We only started the animation."

"But I think we can finish it in two weeks," he says.

I sigh. "Okay, you can advise me later. Can you now give me your phone to call Yoongi?"

Right then his phone vibrates in his pocket and he fishes it out.

"Wow! It's him," he says looking at the screen. I peek in to see 'Asshole' on caller Id and I glare at him, only causing him to chuckle.

He answers the call and puts it on speaker before saying a 'hello.'

"Is Jimin with you?" Yoongi says from the other side of the line.

"No, why are you calling me instead of him?" Jungkook asks him before I could respond.

"His phone is switched off. How come he is not with you? You both had English last hour. And it's only time for the last bell."

"Yoongi, I'm here," I quickly say, snatching the phone from Jungkook's hands. "How did the trial go? What's the judgment?"

"Sixteen years prison sentence for him and twelve years for her, both without parole," he says blankly.

I can't help but mutter, "Great!"