chapter 4. My Secret

I woke up to find myself entangled in Tae's hands and legs. I took his hands away from my body and spanked his butt to wake him up. He groaned cutely and again threw his hands over me.

" C'mon..wake up.", I giggled. " And oh ! You didn't go for basketball practice today also ?", I asked looking at the alarm clock and finding the time is already 7 Am.

" I don't have morning practice today Chim.", he said in a sleepy hoarse voice, hugging me tightly. " Let's sleep a bit more till 7:30. I've put alarm."

" Hmm..okay.", I agreed and hugged him back, closing my eyes.

I didn't go back to sleep again. But I was thinking about something. I want to go to school and find Jungkook. I want to know everything today itself. There's really something big happening around Jungkook, Tae and Min Yoongi. I wanna know it. I can't control my eager self anymore. And I'm so disappointed to know Min Yoongi is Tae's friend. Tae shouldn't be friends with such a jerk.

I did a great job at controlling myself yesterday and not asking Tae a word about Jungkook as I wanted to keep my word to Jungkook. Tae doesn't know I got close to Jungkook yet. Also he doesn't know the 'Min' guy is Min Yoongi. I didn't tell him. If I start telling that to him, I'm sure I'll end up telling the whole thing. So I just didn't take that topic yesterday. Moreover, I was a little busy. I was trying to hack that Min Yoongi's Instagram account. So if you guys are wondering I'm a hacker, then you are right.

I was so interested in technology from early childhood. I started learning programming languages when I was in 4th grade. First, when I told my parents, I wanted to learn coding, they let me without thinking much and gave me money for fees.

After learning HTML, CSS, Python, Java, and C++ for 4 years, I eventually started learning hacking along with web designing. But in 9th grade when I hacked one of my classmate's phones and did something funny as part of a revenge mission, my parents stopped supporting my ambition to become a web designer.

They stopped giving me money altogether and told me I better concentrate on my studies. The fact that by then my grades were steadily deteriorating didn't help. No matter how much I pleaded Dad and Mom didn't bother to listen to me anymore.

But that couldn't stop Jimin from learning. I started taking web designing and hacking classes secretly. My pocket money wasn't enough to pay the fees so I opened a secret bank account and started earning myself with my existing knowledge. At first, I taught security and Ethical hacking to a few interested people. Then I worked as an anonymous bug bounty for some time. Soon I got offered to work with a group of professional web designers as a penetration tester and later as a back-end developer.

I ended up earning three times than what I needed in the first month of my career itself which was while I was 15. And I currently have a good sum of money in my account. But nobody knows. And I'm not letting anyone know anytime soon.

I completed the CEH course last year and so I'm now a Certified Ethical Hacker. Now I'm eagerly waiting to turn 18 so that I can apply for the job of a hacker or penetration tester at some company. In the last few months, I've been very much engrossed in designing a few simple 'with coding' apps and I also attempted at making a video game. However currently, I'm not working on anything. Cause I don't want Tae or anyone else to find out my secret.

At my home, it was safer to do such work, but here Ty often comes barging into my room at really unexpected times and I can't always lock the door cause that will give him suspicion. But I still need to spend one or two hours revising my coding lessons, once in a while. I now wake up at 4 Am for that. Thankfully nobody has found out my secret yet. I hope Tae won't find out. He isn't going to wake up that early anyway.