62. Epilogue- My Guardian Angel

(note: Featurefolio (FF)- is a socialmedia like Instagram in the future)

4 years later

I lean back on my chair and let out a yawn after deleting the account 'prettylul._' from Featurefolio.

Now, I can freely delete any account from FF at any time. Because I'm now a Cyber security consultant at Featurefolio. This particular account I deleted now has been reported a lot of times in the last few days. Today I did a thorough investigation of the account before finally deciding to delete it.

I shut down my laptop and avert my eyes to Yoongi hyung's alarm clock sitting on the bedside table beside our photograph that was taken last month during Yoongi hyung's graduation. The clock is five minutes fast and it shows 11:40 Pm. That means there are still 25 minutes left for me to turn 22.

Yeah, it's my birthday tomorrow.

And it's my first birthday that Yoongi hyung is going to miss after we started dating four years ago.

I still vividly remember my 18th birthday. It was two months after Yoongi hyung went to the university. My birthday was on a Wednesday. So, I told him not to come home to wish me because he'd at least lose 2 days' class. I told him I won't cut my birthday cake if he comes. And finally, he agreed to wish me on the video call.

At midnight, I was expecting his call. But at sharp 12 Am, our doorbell rang and he was there in front of the door holding a big chocolate cake in his hands. I couldn't get mad at him seeing his bright gummy smile.

My parents had arrived for my birthday. Jungkook too was there at home and they all already knew Yoongi hyung was coming. We cut the cake at midnight and then Yoongi hyung asked me to do something which I least expected him to demand me in front of everyone.

He asked me to reveal my secret. It was a real shock to me.

I didn't know what to do. Tae, Jungkook, my parents and Tae's parents were all looking at me and Yoongi hyung, confused. I was afraid about all of their reaction.

But Yoongi hyung helped me to reveal to all of them that I'm a hacker and I am working various jobs for three years. It was a huge shock to my parents to know that I had $300000 in my bank account. Tae's parents were also stunned. Tae and Jungkook first thought we were joking. But then when Yoongi hyung confirmed that we aren't kidding, they had a betrayed expression on their faces.

But it all went well. After the initial shock and surprise and anger, they were all happy for me and proud of my achievements.

It's usually others who give us surprise on our birthday. But on my 18th birthday, I gave everyone a big surprise. So, I would never forget that birthday in my life. And it is my boyfriend who made it so memorable.

Yoongi hyung also gave me a beautiful necklace with a diamond studded platinum moon pendant as a birthday present. He says, it still looks so beautiful on me, whenever I wear it.

On my 19th birthday, I was here with Yoongi hyung. I got into Seoul university three years ago in Cyber Security major and now I'm a senior. It was really a dream come true. I had worked my ass out for it.

At first, when I came here, Yoongi hyung rented an apartment for us, ten minutes away from the university. On my 20th birthday, during my sophomore year, Yoongi hyung gave me a key as birthday present and I wondered what it was. And then he told me, he bought this house for both of us. Gosh! He hadn't even turned twenty one then.

Last year, he bought me a new laptop on my birthday. It was last year, I got the job at Featurefolio. Before that, I worked as a security consultant and analyst at a few companies including Trion technologies, a website designing company based in US.