Chapter 24.1 (Taekook) Excuses

Taehyung's POV

It's fifteen minutes since the bell rang after lunch hour. It's physics period but the teacher hasn't arrived yet. In fact, no teachers came to teach us today. We were all in the canteen, library and auditorium. But as the lunch hour ended, they announced through the speaker that all students must be in their respective classes and classes will start soon. Don't know why Mr Kim isn't coming yet.

It's so noisy inside the class.The girls are at the back, playing some games and stuff, tired after all the gossips about who will be the next principal. The guys are playing pen fight and other games, making the most out of it. Another team including Jungkook are running around in the classroom throwing duster and board markers at each other. I'm not interested in joining any of the teams right now.

I rest my head on the desk infront of me and watch the guys running around. I'm sitting on one of the front benches near the board. Suddenly Jungkook comes running and climb on the elevated portion of the class for the teachers near the board. He stands there holding the duster in his hands, aiming the guys who are standing on the sides and the back.

" Who is your target, Jungkook ?", Taejun yells from the back of the class. Jungkook looks smiling playfully at the guys standing at various positions of the class before finally throwing the duster forward.

The duster comes and directly hits my head !

" JUNGKOOK ! " , I scream picking the duster up from the floor. The guys around gasps.

" Uh! Sorry..I didn't mean to hit you,", he says with that stupid bunny smile. But I clearly know he purposefully threw the duster at me. He never misses his aim.

" I know you clearly intended to hit me when you threw this. Why did you hit me ?", I ask furiously.

" Sorry. You may throw it back at me.", he says.

I sigh. " If this hits me once again, then Jungkook you'll regret your actions.",  I say and throw the duster, aiming his chest. But he actually catches it and the next second the duster comes flying back at me. This time I catch it  with my hands.

" JEON JUNGKOOK ! ", I shout jumping up from my seat. Even the girls at the back flinch and look at me.

" Throw it back..throw it back...", Jungkook squeals clapping his hands. I angrily throw it aiming his head. He fails to catch it and the duster hits his forehead, near his eyebrows. I involuntarily flinch.

" Ahhh...! ", he groans rubbing his eyebrows and the next second, a lot of girls from the back are literally flying to the front.

" Jungkook, are you alright?", they all ask him, surrounding him in a circle.

I look at his forehead to check for any injury. Fortunately there's not any. Not like I care for him or anything. I just don't want to face his fan girl's wrath.

" Yeah..yeah..I'm alright. Don't worry guys.", he tells the girls whilst smiling oh so sweetly at all of them.

He and his stupid bunny smile. He flirts with all the girls in this school with it and the girls all literally fall for it. Stupid idiot bunny faced Jungkook ! And Stupid girls !

" Tae, why you threw the duster at his head ? What if it hit his eyes or something?", Irene, the head of Jungkook's fan girls asks glaring at me.

" It's okay Irene. Nothing happened to me. Leave it.", Jungkook says from behind her.

" Excuse me, he first threw it at my head. What if something happened to my brain ?", I ask glaring back at Irene. This girl is always there to support Jungkook.