34. He'd make a sweet boyfriend

I turn from the mirror as my phone starts ringing lying on my bed beside my bag.

I look at the clock on the wall and I couldn't help but grin on seeing the minute hand just tick 12. It was sharp 9 Am.

'He is such a psycho!' I say to myself as I go to pick up the call.

"I'm here near your gates," Yoongi says as soon as I answer the call.

"Okay, I'm coming," I reply and end the call. Then I grab my bag and look in the mirror once again, checking my face and hair are alright before walking out of my room and heading downstairs.

Okay wait, it's not like what you all think. I haven't ended up deciding to let myself fall for the psycho or anything.

I thought for a long time yesterday about what to do. I just want to know why Yoongi is now trying to get close to me. I think he purposefully came to the lab last day with his laptop after knowing there was a football players' meeting and so Jungkook won't be with me.

I really need to find out if Yoongi got some interest in me or is he just looking for a friend in me. He is particularly lonely after the match day and he hasn't made up with Tae yet. I talked with Tae yesterday and he told me, Yoongi is still ignoring him. He spotted him in the hallway last day and called out to him. But Yoongi quickly walked away pretending like he didn't hear him. He is either awkward to go and talk to Tae or he thinks Tae hates him for what he did. Since I'm the one who caused all this, I need to make it right. Maybe I can persuade Yoongi to talk to Tae. Maybe I can help him in some way.

And, I think my little crush on him would fade away if I get close and comfortable with him. Maybe I'm only curious about him and nervous beside him cause he's a mysterious guy with a blank face which is impossible to read. Once I know him and we become friends, I'd stop thinking about him like this.

Maybe it's only guilt that's making me constantly think about him now. I ruined his one year long pursuit for Jungkook. But I can't do anything about it now. I want Jungkook to become good with Yoongi but I also don't know how to make it possible. I at least need to put things back to normal between Yoongi and Tae. Then I guess, I'll be finally relieved and everything will be fine.

Yesterday, I called Jungkook and told him that we'd work on our video game afternoon as I decided to study for my history test paper, this morning. Actually, I have a test on Monday, but I'd study for it tomorrow evening.

I didn't have to tell Tae anything as he went for a sleepover at Yeonjun's house yesterday after Jungkook left. He'd only return by evening. The Basketball boys are all having some party there since Yeonjun's parents are not home. Yoongi of course didn't go since he isn't on good terms with Tae right now.

Tae's parents also went to work, half an hour ago. But I told imo that I'm going to a friend's house and she gave me the key to the house.

I step out of the front door and lock it before walking towards our gates, where Yoongi's car was waiting for me. I hop into the passenger seat and mutter a 'hey' whilst buckling my seat belt.

"Is nobody home?" Yoongi asks, looking over at our house.

"No, Tae's at Yeonjun's, and his parents went to work," I say whilst noticing his black stripped jeans and long sleeved oak white sweater, its sleeves rolled up below the elbow, displaying an Apple watch on his wrist that I've never seen on him before. His usually messy hair falling over his forehead is smoothly brushed backward today. He looks hot in this new look. But I like his usual hairstyle better, it has something special about it.

He turns the key in the ignition and starts the car, driving it off in direction of our school. I watch him with side eyes as he drives with only one hand on the steering, looking cool. When we reach the main road, he rotates the wheel with just his left palm, fast and smooth like an expert, making me curse inwardly.