Chapter 14. You have me, right?

"Hey...what's wrong with you ?"

Tae's Mom asked, frowning at him as we were having dinner together. He was keeping on cutting a piece of meat with his fork and was not actually eating anything.

"Nothing.." he shrugged and lifted a piece to his mouth.

"Something's not right. I noticed yesterday also. Jimin shi, do you know what's wrong with him?" Aunt asked turning to me.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Tae, do you have any problem?" I asked. I don't clearly know what happened. But I can feel he is really disturbed since he came back from school after his basketball practice. I guess something happened during the practice. I asked him what happened but he didn't say anything. And, soon after tea, I left for Jungkook's house. Jungkook actually picked me up and he only dropped me back half an hour ago.

Apparently, I called Jungkook when I reached back home after the horrific tutoring section with Yoongi. He was about to go for his football practice then. He said his headache was gone and he will pick me up after his practice to work on our video game. I too didn't want to waste any more time in starting our work, so I agreed.

So, I didn't really get any time to talk to Tae and make him say what actually happened during his practice. Did he go asking Yoongi whether he blackmailed Jungkoom to do things? Maybe that ended up in a word fight? I hope he didn't ask Yoongi about Jungkook's diary or anything

"It's nothing. I'm just not feeling good. I've basketball practice tomorrow afternoon also. But I don't wanna go. I'm tired," Tae said.

"Then just don't go," his Dad suggested.

"But we've a match this Wednesday," Tae said looking at him tiredly.

"What happened? Feeling sick?" Aunt asked.

"No Mom. I'm not sick. I just need some rest or I think I'll go mad," He said shaking his head, as if in annoyance.

"Are you alright, Taehyungie?" Came his Mom's concerned question the next second.

"Oh...C'mon..I'm alright Mom. Okay, I'll just go for practice." Tae said and sighed.

"If you are not feeling like going, then better not go," I said, turning to him. I'm sure something happened between him and Yoongi and he is just reluctant to face Yoongi tomorrow. I'll soon get him to tell me what happened.

"Yeah..you need to relax. Maybe tomorrow you take leave from practice and go out with Jimin shi. Then you'll definitely feel better," Tae's Mom said and his Dad nodded agreeing with her. Tae nodded as if relieved.

Soon after dinner, I went to Tae's room and perched on the edge of his bed. He was sitting on the desk chair, pretending to read a book.

"Okay now, put that book down and tell me what's wrong? What happened today during practice?" I asked him without beating around the bush.

He tilted his face and looked at me. "Didn't I tell you nothing happened?"

"But I know something happened and you just don't want to tell me that. Why won't you tell me?" I asked. He let out a sigh and didn't say anything.

"C'mon Tae...what? Did you ask Yoongi about him blackmailing me and Jungkook?"

"No.."

"Then what?" I demanded to know. Now I was more curious.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you." He let out another sigh and turned completely on his chair, facing me.

"I happened to see something today...." he said hesitantly.