44. He's soon breaking up with you

Averting my eyes from my laptop screen to my vibrating phone, I can't help but frown on seeing 'Snow Prince' on caller ID. 

Cause I ended an almost one hour long call with Yoongi only half an hour ago. He had said good night to me and went to bed. Why is he calling me again? Is he still feeling scared to sleep? 

I quickly pick up the phone and place it near my ear after answering the call. 

"Why is there still light in your room?" Yoongi asks me as soon as I say a 'hello' 

"What!?" I shriek in surprise, getting up from my chair. "Are you here?" I ask going towards my window and quickly drawing back the curtains. 

"I came to check if you really went to sleep. You haven't. You lied to me," he says into my ear as I check if his car is parked near our gates. I can't see anything. It's only darkness. 

Maybe he isn't here. He is just tricking me. 

"No, I actually had gone to sleep," I say, trying to sound sleepy. 

"Then I suppose you aren't standing at your windows right now." 

"Ah shit! Are you really here? Where are you?" I mutter, opening the windows and running my eyes around the front yard. But I can't spot him anywhere. 

"I knew you were sitting in front of your laptop when you said you have laid down to sleep," he says. 

Before he ended the call with me earlier, he had told me to shut down my laptop and go to bed. He was ordering me like, 'Jimin, shut down the laptop right now, Did you do that? Okay, now get on your bed, lie down, now turn off the lights and close your eyes, Have you closed your eyes, already?' I just kept on humming 'yes' to him whilst working on the codes as he kept saying all that. 

"Okay, honestly I was about to go to sleep in five minutes," I say. 

"Again lying," he sighs, and a thud sound follows after that. 

"What's that sound? Where are you now?" I ask. He doesn't say anything but I can hear his heavy breath and some crunching noise in the background. 

Moments later, the call ends and the very next second, I hear some sounds coming from my left and I stretch my head out of the window to see someone coming walking through the side of the roof. Soon I realize it's not Yoongi but Jungkook. 

"You!" I scoff at him. 

"Shh..!" He whispers placing his forefinger on his lips, coming towards me. 

"Where's Yoongi?" I ask, stretching my neck to look at the corner. I can hear some noise coming from there. 

"He's coming. Now move," Jungkook says. 

"I can't believe you both planned to sneak in together," I mutter moving back from the windows. Soon he jumps inside with a thud. 

"We didn't plan this together or anything. I happened to be here when he came. And your boyfriend just followed me and copied my way of climbing to the roof. Is Tae asleep?" he asks. 

"I don't know," I say moving towards the window again to see Yoongi ambling towards me from the corner, carefully holding on to the walls with his both hands, his legs almost trembling. I turn to glare at Jungkook but he had already walked out of my room, opening my doors. 

Yoongi finally reaches me and stretches his hands to me. "Pull me inside," he says. I glare at him, grabbing his hands and helping him climb in. 

"What if you had fallen off from the roof?" I ask him as he sits on the window sill, staring at my unimpressed face.