Chapter 22. Will there be class tomorrow?

I sit on my desk chair staring at my laptop screen, the video I shot from Mr. Lee's office playing on mute in front of my eyes. 

The match is over. Our team won. Now what? 

Yes, time to upload the epic video and kick Mr principal out of his chair. 

And this is the best time to peacefully do the work. Tae has just gone to take a shower and I'm sure he'll need quite a long shower to wash out all the exhaustion of today. He is really frustrated after the heated talk with his best friend, so he'll definitely take some time to get out of there. 

Now you'll be wondering why I need so much time to just upload a video. It's because, before posting the video, I also need to do something else, which is something quite big. 

Guess what, there's definitely CCTV inside Mr. Lee's office. So it captures everything that happens inside the office perfectly well. I need to erase the footage of Monday morning as I'll be clearly captured in the cameras, leaving the office just after this incident. 

However, there's a person who knows I was in the office, the peon. But he wasn't there when Mr. Lee and Miss sexy came in. So if I erase the footage, he can't really say it was me. Also, nobody will be able to prove Yoongi hasn't come there that morning. I know, this is still a little bit risky task but I need to somehow post this video. 

Without wasting time, I start the procedure to hack the school security system. I already got the IP addresses and details of all the computers and CCTV cameras in our school, last day while I was working on our video game on one of the computers in the lab. So, I could save the task of hacking into the network to get the IP address. 

Within five minutes, I successfully hack into the system. It was an easier task than I imagined as the passwords were simply default configuration passwords. Too poor security for a school! 

Soon I access the footage from the CCTV inside the principal's cabin. I quickly scroll back to Monday morning and then roll the time to 8:50 AM. 

But to my surprise there is no footage from 8:56 to 9:02, that is no footage after Mr. Lee and the Miss entered the office until she left. That means, Mr. Lee already switched off the camera after entering the office to protect his privacy. 

So, was my work a waste of time? Not at all. The camera has clearly captured me entering and leaving the office. I need to erase it and I also need to erase the footage of all the CCTVs outside the office. The video of me strolling through the corridors and walking into the office shouldn't be there. 

After I'm done deleting the footage of me inside the office, I close the inside camera visuals and go to the cameras outside. 

I follow all the cameras from the main entrance to the office corridor and then all the cameras from the office corridor to the main staircase, cutting out all the portions having me on them. I was able to finish the task in ten minutes. 

Leaving a long sigh, I finally take my fingers from the mouse and lean back on my chair, stretching my back. Now how is anyone finding out? Nobody's gonna get a clue it's me. 

Or should I take another safety measure? What about pasting some footage of Yoongi strolling through the office corridor in the place of the footage I just erased? Then with proof, he himself will become the one who shot the video. Okay, let me see if there's any footage of him walking into Mr. Lee's office on Monday. 

I scroll through the footage of the CCTVs outside the office again and within seconds, I find footage of Yoongi walking into the Principal's office at around 3 pm. Yes! I knew it! He is Mr. Lee's pet.