61. I'll treat you better

Rubbing my eyes and letting out a yawn, I sheepishly stroll down the Corridors and walk towards the students' parking lot, feeling exhausted as hell. 

The last two hours were History and Geography. Both, I share with Tae and he didn't even let me blink an eye during both classes which were as boring as beans. Mrs. Choi now teaches us History. And instead of Mr.Park, we now have Mrs. Na for Geography. She speaks so fast yet in a low voice that we can't even understand anything properly if we don't keep looking at her mouth. But Tae still can be attentive in her class and he expects me to do the same. 

Before leaving, Yoongi hyung told him to keep an eye on me and make sure I'm studying properly. Tae took his words too seriously. I've now got notebooks for every subject to take down lecture notes. If this goes on like this, I think I'll score more marks than him in the semester exams. 

I fish my phone from my pocket and switch it on, only for it to start vibrating continuously in my hands as notifications hit it one after another. Who the fuck sent me this many messages? 

And then I realize, it's messages from that Park Sungjae. I hadn't logged out from the fake account. I open Instagram messenger and start reading his messages. 

'Hey, did you delete it already?' 

'Why aren't you responding?' 

'Please respond. I'm taking care of your brother very well. I bought him lunch today.' 

'Please delete the photos and videos.' 

"Hey Jimin!" 

I look up from the phone screen to see Hobi coming from the opposite direction with a wide smile on his face. 

"Hey," I respond, placing the phone back in my pocket. 

"How is our captain doing? It's some time since we texted," he says once he reaches close. 

"He's doing good. But very busy, university life you know. Oh, aren't you going to the basketball practice?" I ask him as Tae just went for practice after class. 

"Yeah, I was going," he replies. "By the way, did Yoongi hyung get selection for the basketball team at SNU?" 

"Yeah, he did," I smile. The university basketball selection was last day and Yoongi hyung made it into the team. 

"Wow! That's great. Let me text him today. Okay then, I'll get going or I'll get late to practice." 

"Bye," I say and he runs away after nodding to me. Tae is currently the basketball captain and he is so much stricter than Yoongi hyung. 

But Yoongi hyung's pass out was a great loss to the team. School sports selection is next week and Tae is hoping they get some nice players on their team this year. 

I resume my walking, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket again. Maybe it's that Park Sungjae again. He might have seen I came online. Since that day, he is messaging me continuously. I never responded. And I'm not going to respond. He should always have a fear. Now he is buying Yoongi hyung, lunch, juice, snacks and everything, asking him to persuade me to delete the photos and videos. 

I reach the parking lot and walk towards my car which was parked between Jungkook's and Tae's. Yeah, I got my own car. It's a blue Toyota Camry. Dad bought it for me, two weeks ago. Actually, he was planning to buy it to me on my 18th birthday, which is in a week. But I sternly told him I want a car before school reopens. 

So, I guess I won't be getting another birthday present from my parents this year. 

I fish out the car key from my pocket and press the unlock button. Just when I'm about to open the driver's seat door, a hand grabs my wrist. 

"You said you've special cla..," I pause in surprise on seeing the person's face. I thought it was Jungkook. Who else dares to grab my hand like that? 

But it wasn't Jungkook. It was Kai.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Don't you have basketball practice?" I ask, jerking my hands away from his grip.